saterday local tv small town

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well is holesome but boring only channel i get is pbs i love pbs but not so much the local stuff lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
get internet tomorow im right on the border like alabama is feets away

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Upgrade your antenna system, back in the dark ages (at our last house) I built a high gain fringe antenna system so we could receive programming from the nearest City 100Km away, I just checked Google maps and the antenna is still there, damn I do good work 🤣

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the weirdest point of this tv show she walked around a bit smiled turned around and passed gas on the camera then faced the camera and said in a soft voice do you have colon cancer. at this point i was interested. but then the pogrom just ended. got a dcent annettea but its still in my home no laddder

Poppy

Flashaholic
Granted, I'm only 15-20 miles as the crow flies from NYC, but with a $30 amplified digital antenna I get about 40 channels. I place it near the East facing window when cable goes out. It is an indoor unit.

I see that there are ones that advertise 650 miles. I suppose they are like Chinese lumens.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Granted, I'm only 15-20 miles as the crow flies from NYC, but with a $30 amplified digital antenna I get about 40 channels. I place it near the East facing window when cable goes out. It is an indoor unit.

I see that there are ones that advertise 650 miles. I suppose they are like Chinese lumens.
Sure. 650 miles line of sight, adjusting for earth curvature, with no natural or manmade obstructions, RF interference, birds, weather or atmosphere. ;)