is 65 inches to small for a tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my 65 seems small at 9 feet from me i like to have the screen fill my entire vsion i love the picture quailty of this lg oled but should i of went for 77 inches?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah it isnt to bad lol but so much stress dealing with all the details yesterday sucked had to ride my scooter from georgetown ga to gainesville ga doing so wanting to avoid highways it sucked so bad lol i was so in pain and stupid damn scotter range at top speed which you had to do to keepo from ebinr ran over was like 50 miles lol. there are road here you dont see gas staions for so very long loll. but now i got my real motorcylce home its way nicer. . but everyday is a new expense just for a example had this stuipid ceiling fan it had a light in the base not the normal light it was in base so wierd it had this ugly color drove me batyy and you coundt turn it off and leave fan on lol. i cant sleep unless its pure darkness got a new ceiling fan had to haul it on my motorcylce lol. but its nice its smart and so powerful. i figure buy something good then something bad twice. then had to rebuy everything even my pants and shoes tools etc etc.so now im a bit broke but ina a much nicer home nicer people new stuff no more walking a ps5 and a oled tv loll. even a new camera the rest is going to food storage and a huge supply even have a few generators both solar and gas . the water can get nutty here

Or stick the screen on your eyeballs.

IMG_1108.jpeg

The Hawk

Enlightened
I remember buying a 19 inch TV and thinking how great that was. We have a 65 inch LED TV now and it is amazing.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah it isnt to bad lol but so much stress dealing with all the details yesterday sucked had to ride my scooter from georgetown ga to gainesville ga doing so wanting to avoid highways it sucked so bad lol i was so in pain and stupid damn scotter range at top speed which you had to do to keepo from ebinr ran over was like 50 miles lol. there are road here you dont see gas staions for so very long loll. but now i got my real motorcylce home its way nicer. . but everyday is a new expense just for a example had this stuipid ceiling fan it had a light in the base not the normal light it was in base so wierd it had this ugly color drove me batyy and you coundt turn it off and leave fan on lol. i cant sleep unless its pure darkness got a new ceiling fan had to haul it on my motorcylce lol. but its nice its smart and so powerful. i figure buy something good then something bad twice. then had to rebuy everything even my pants and shoes tools etc etc.so now im a bit broke but ina a much nicer home nicer people new stuff no more walking a ps5 and a oled tv loll. even a new camera the rest is going to food storage and a huge supply even have a few generators both solar and gas . the water can get nutty here
Translation?

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ours is a Samsung 65" and is plenty big enough. We have a large family room and sit about 15 feet from the screen with no desire for something larger. We have busy lives and watch very little TV anyway.

IMG-6268.jpg
IMG-6269.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1856.jpg
    IMG-1856.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-1867.jpg
    IMG-1867.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 71

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my television. I can't understand why people want a big screen.
Well, in all honesty, it would be hard to see details on that from 15 feet away in a large family room. People like the large screens for the theater experience. Especially when they are combined with a surround sound system like I have. I'd rather watch a movie in my family room than in a crowded expensive theater any day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.