Multi-mode AAA with Glow-in-the-Dark O-ring?

gaiageek

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking at my upgrading my original iTP EOS A3 Upgraded and I'm wondering what the options are for 3 or 4 mode flashlights that feature a GITD O-ring to make finding the light easier when it's off. I'm wondering why GITD O-rings aren't used more on these small lights, as it seems a perfect application for them: small and easy to lose, used more as EDC keychain lights and not so much as tactical lights (where being seen would be a disadvantage).

The only one I know of is the Maratac AAA rev 3, which may be the light I end up with as the specs are good (though I wish it was available in natural aluminum), but just wanted to see if there are other options out there.

Anyone know any others?

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the LumaPower LM21 EDC LED Flashlight does have a GITD o-ring and boot. I think there is a new version with the CREE XP-G2 and is li-ion combatable.

Also, I think the Maratac AAA rev 3 has a GITD diffuser. Not sure about the o-ring. Double check before you pull the trigger.

I'll try to check some of my other AAA lights tonight.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not buy some gitd "O" rings and slip them on which ever light you buy or buy some pro quality gitd self adhesive paper and make your own ident system.

gaiageek

Newly Enlightened
I believe the LumaPower LM21 EDC LED Flashlight does have a GITD o-ring and boot. I think there is a new version with the CREE XP-G2 and is li-ion combatable.

Also, I think the Maratac AAA rev 3 has a GITD diffuser. Not sure about the o-ring. Double check before you pull the trigger.

I'll try to check some of my other AAA lights tonight.

Thanks for the LM21 suggestion. Unfortunately it sounds like the tailswitch might be iffy, but I'll add it to my options.

The Maratac AAA rev 3 definitely has GITD O-ring.

Why not buy some gitd "O" rings and slip them on which ever light you buy or buy some pro quality gitd self adhesive paper and make your own ident system.

I should have specified that I want the front O-ring beneath the lens to be GITD so that it's charged when the light is turned on. Thanks for the suggestion though. I could look into modding my iTP EOS A3 with a GITD O-ring, though I'm not sure how easy it is to remove the driver assembly to get to the O-ring at the front.