My 1st Fenix

Gaffle

Enlightened
I am amazed at how much light this puts out in medium mode and it is only drawing about 150mA. I wish I had a light meter to see what its output is but is is about as bright as a SL Propoly Lux! This thing can run a LONG time at this level!

A quick hijack. So I am on the Fenix site reading about the L2D RB100 and it states that this light (using 2AA) can run for 10.5 hours on medium. Medium is just a bit brighter than the ProPoly Lux. These new lights are just getting crazy.

J.M.W.

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for everyones feedback. Still waiting on shipping confirmation. :popcorn:

can't wait to get it and try it out:twothumbs:clap::thumbsup::drunk::santa:

fineday

Newly Enlightened
I have a L1P which was an early product of Fenix, at that time Fenix even had not run its international business yet. I'd have to say it's really a great light. So I trust Fenix, I bet you'll love your new P2D Premium :D

cmichael

Newly Enlightened
How long did it take to get yours?
Since I ordered on Labor Day weekend, I know mine will take a little longer to get here.:popcorn:

I order my on 8-12, but in back order, received a E-mail confirm ship on 8-28, got it on 9-1.:twothumbs

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my first two Fenix flashlights in the last couple of weeks (two L2D Premium 100) and ordered a third this week.

I'm already looking ahead to Christmas and have two P2D and one P3D targeted as gifts for close family members. ("Close" family members as in "so close I can borrow their flashlights from them if I need to." :naughty: )

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got it! Its the best flashlight I've ever owned.:twothumbs

you get the p2d ? you know what you need now is the L2d body & tailcap only like $20 you will have p2d for small edc and L2d same size as aa minimag except non oversize head and it will have great runtime + a little brighter and great for general use

J.M.W.

Newly Enlightened
you get the p2d ? you know what you need now is the L2d body & tailcap only like $20 you will have p2d for small edc and L2d same size as aa minimag except non oversize head and it will have great runtime + a little brighter and great for general use

:thumbsup:sounds like a good plan

Khaytsus

Enlightened

This is a good thing.. Just a quip, however.. The P2D and L2D are the same brightness.