My Glowrings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefphilic

Enlightened
They are not available at the moment. I'm still sourcing for a cheaper machine shop to mahine some more for me. The final price will depends on how low I can get the machining cost to. Thanks for your interest. :)

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok!!! Got mine and they are just fantastic. Exceptional quality!! These things are tiny, Folks -- smaller than you may think they are. :) But they're great...they are very light and will disappear around your neck. Well -- save for the radioactive glow. :D

Thanks, Reefphilic! Hope you are able to find a machine shop to do these for a reasonable price again soon for the other folks that would like them. I think you could even do them out of stainless and they wouldn't be too heavy at all.

JM-99

X

xrayvision

I'd like three long Ti holders, if you decide to make more.

reefphilic

Enlightened
I've shortlisted a new machine shop to do the tube. I planned to send them the raw material end of last week but I was down with a very bad infection. Can't do much except lying on the bed for almost one week. Will visit the shop early next week. More update then.

Secur1

Enlightened
If the price is reasonable i am more than interested to get 1x pink and 1x blue small one's :)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
reefphilic said:
I've shortlisted a new machine shop to do the tube. I planned to send them the raw material end of last week but I was down with a very bad infection. Can't do much except lying on the bed for almost one week. Will visit the shop early next week. More update then.

Get well soon & stay away from me! :eek: 'cos I've a bad cough & sore throat the past few days too. :green: Still looking forward to my other glowring. :D

sgtgeo

Newly Enlightened
Man I can't wait,

I ordered forever ago,

Glad to hear a machine shop has been found

my bare trit tubes feel so naked without Ti armor

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I filled up the screw hole & other openings with Norland 61 so that I don't have to worry about the stainless screw rusting or coming lose & the tritium vial falling out. A bit messy & took nearly two weeks to complete the tedious process (did the screw hole first then one row at a time with some having to be redone :rolleyes: ) but now I can wear it in the shower. :D

73223153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.