My HDS U60 is here!

TorchMan

Enlightened
LowWorm,

Thanks for the list info. I'm on it now. When we all sing together, holding hands, they do have HDS EDCs in them? Right?!

LuxMan,

I didn't know that. I do use the momentary on my T4, I will be setting the U60 for that too. Thanks for shining that light on my darkness.

Ken,

Ultimate 60 XR GT? Wow!! I think I'm turning a slight Luxeon green tint with envy. You're getting my "Christmas" present. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

TorchMan

Enlightened
My first foray into the options menu was a moment ago. I'll admit it now, I was scared to go in, thinking I'd have to reset the light after fraking up the settings. Not the case! Woooo hoooo!! It was easy! I now have the momentary on thing working! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

KenBar

Enlightened
I am having a problem. I am waiting for Battery Station to contact me during their operating hours. I left an email late Friday as I want to purchase from them an EDC Ultimate 60 XR GT. I am not sure if he can get it etc... Thanks to everyone who emailed me with help.

My problem began when I ordered a new Arc last night and got a very helpful email from Merri. They both are such nice folks. I am feeling guilty getting the HDS. I know that sounds nuts...but I never said I wasn't. Anyone who pays $300 for a flashlight does have screws loose.

I feel like I am getting ready to date the divorced wife of my best friend and wanting to tell him and everyone else how wonderful she is and how excited I am to have her next to me all day. I have searched the strings and not been able to find anything derogatory about the HDS and their products except the price. To that I say... let the market decide. The price is steep, but if it holds up...fine with me.

I would feel a lot better if I knew that Peter was getting some kickback or something. Perhaps he is. I don't want to ask. All I know is I want the HDS flashlight and everyone's posts are driving me flippin nuts. I like geeky toys and the HDS seems to me to be the ultimate.

dtsoll

Enlightened
KenBar,
Relax and own em both! No reason to feel guilty, enjoy your lights! I have two HDS EDC's and a few Arc AAA's and they all play together nicely! They are all I really need, er, uh, at least for today that is!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Luxman

Enlightened
Sooner or later you will have them both anyway...so you might as well do it now!
Just think how nice they will compliment each other...

The HDS will keep you busy for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif