"Myers-Briggs" Personality Type Indicator - what are you?

Kremer

Enlightened
I used to score INTP on most of these, now it's almost always INTJ. maybe I understand the questions better.

LeifUK

Enlightened
I thought the test questions were often vague and hard to answer as I could have selected either response.

For example: "Deadlines seem to you to be of relative, rather than absolute, importance"

How can you answer that since some are relative, and some are absolute.

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
ENTJ (78 88 1 1) looks like the NTJ part is pretty common, i don't think extrovert and introvert have that much to do with critical thinking...though i used to be rather introverted and shy...but in the ol'e US army they go ahead and train that right outta ya! so my results may be skewed based on experiences...though thats what makes me, me, ouch...i think i just put my brain in a logic loop...time for bed

Armadew

Newly Enlightened
Last time I took the Myers-Briggs test I was a teenager, and I got very differnt results!
INFJ
Introverted %33 Intuitive %50 Feeling %25 Judging %22

winston

Enlightened
Preference Strength of Pref.
I 89%
N 62%
T 25%
P 67%

Whenever I read stuff on the INTP type, I always think: "wow, I can't stand people who act like that." :shrug: Oh well.
-Winston

MoreGooder

Newly Enlightened
Add me to th INTJ list:

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Introverted [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Intuitive Thinking [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Judging[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]67 50 12 1[/SIZE]

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging [SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
67 38 50 56

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well for whats its worth. Introverted44 Intuitive25 Feeling25 Perceiving33
I tend to think these tests are a waste of time as so many of the answers to the questions depend on the context. Seems to be more judgers around here than perceivers.

Point Source

Newly Enlightened
Another INTJ here.

I - 89
N - 38
T - 75
J - 22

I enjoy tests like these, and I have taken many online versions of similar tests over the years. I usually find that the descriptions of personality types identify me very well, and this test is no exception... INTJ through and through.

I've also suspected for quite some time that the members of CPF all have strikingly similar personalities that, while commonplace here at CPF, are a rarity in the world outside our beloved community.

I guess I was right! lovecpf

Saranic

Newly Enlightened
ENTJ, looks like a lot of (I)ntroversion in first slot... Same as formal result