• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Neutral Tint Modding Service

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

cuttingedge

Newly Enlightened
Just received my light back from Travis. Sent him an Electrolumens EDC (one of the original runs) with a P7 emitter that had terrible artifacts.
Travis changed it to an MC-E with a warm tint. Also did alot of modding on the optics etc.
What a great job.
I have 3 other EDC's with the original P7/MC-E's from Wayne so it is great to have an alternative.
I would highly recommend Tekno_Cowboy.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Zebralight SC30 or H31? If I can't have them modded, I'm going to sell them.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure if I can mod them or not, as I've not seen either before, but I'd be willing to give it a try. Shoot me a PM if interested.

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
After seeing the "satisfied customer" beamshots of your clicky mods you are gonna get my business for one. :hitit:

PM sent for details.

- Andy

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
PMs exchanged and agreed upon modding 4 lights! :thumbsup:

The 4 lights to be modded have been sent in (and I paid for the mods) quite a while ago and I have been without any news about them for two weeks a so, a PM from last friday remains unanswered...

You alright Travis?
au.gif

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need to tell me the total extra price for the XP-G upgrade and Krytox so I can paypal you:poke: :wave:

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's odd, I did reply to your PM :thinking:

I've got 3 of them done, and I'm hoping to get the last one done tomorrow.

PM on it's way abarth_1200...

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's odd, I did reply to your PM :thinking:

I've got 3 of them done, and I'm hoping to get the last one done tomorrow.

Maybe CPF has eaten it, if you sent it just on the day everything was lost here...

Anyway, that's excellent news about my lights, I'm looking forward to get them back! :wave:

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
I hope that means mine is up soon! I've looked at those beamshots a few times since sending Travis my Ra 120. I'm anxious to see the results!

- Andy

apeironian

Newly Enlightened
Howdy -

Would be interested in modding a Zebralight H51 with high CRI emitter. Have you gotten a chance to play with a Zebralight yet? If not, I could be convinced to supply a guinea pig. I love my ZL, but am jonesin' for some high CRI goodness.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering about two lights I've got/will be getting, and whether they can be modded with a neutral or warm tinted XP-G.

The first is a Fenix L2P v2. This uses a Lux III with a smooth reflector.

The other is a single mode SureFire E2L, using (I think) a Cree P4 with a TIR optic.

Thanks

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been working on a group of 8 Ra's for the last couple of weeks. I have 4 of them ready to ship (just haven't had time to print the labels out, they should go out Tuesday), and the other 4 are taken apart and ready to mod.

abarth_1200, your light is next on the chopping block. I just need to mount the emitter and It'll be ready to go.

I apologize to everyone for the long wait times. This has been a very busy fall for me, and I have not had nearly as much time for modding as I would like. There has also been an overwhelming demand for the Ra P4 to XP-G mod, which has caused further delays.

Because of these problems, I will not be accepting most mod requests until I am fully caught up.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
My last light is hopefully also somewhere on top of the list... :sigh:

I really begin to miss my lights and can't wait to test them with XP-G and high CRI of course!

No problem for the waiting time though, there are more important things in life than lights. :wave:

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
Hey Travis,

Though I'm looking forward to my new toy, the delay isn't a problem. I've been thinking up other mods to ask you about. Later in the season we can chat about those. Hopefully you will be all caught up and looking for a new challenge :)

- Andy

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Travis, thanks for letting us know and keeping us in the loop, I think I can speak for all cpf members that we all appreciate your work and effort here, looking forward to the XP-G:thumbsup:

briteflite

Newly Enlightened
Got my 140 clicky back from Travis this weekend - now it's perfect! This is a fantastic mod for a great light.