• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW Custom Finned 1D P7 and 3D P7 Maglites!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
To the top... I actually have parts for one more 1D Pewter Mag w/ finned head. Also the 3D's and the 1D finned black mag are still avilable. Thanks and please take advantage of my low prices! :)

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take advantage of these deals! My 1D P7's are the best priced lights on CPF by a long shot!

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also I have someone interested in the 1D pewter, but no confirmed sale yet. This is the LAST one I have so if you want it you better jump on it! Thanks!

Last edited:

J.C.F.

Newly Enlightened
SORRY FOR THE DUMB QUESTION BUT WHAT BATTERIES DO YOU PUT IN THE 3D MAGLITES? DO I JUST PUT 3 REGULAR ALKALINES OR WHAT DO I USE? I AM NEW TO THE FLASHLIGHT WORLD. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes you can use 3 Regular Alkalines, because the voltage 1.5v each will sag to an appropriate level for the direct driven P7.

Keep in mind though with Alkalines the P7 will usually only be driven at about 2amps (about 600-700 lumens).

I personally just run my P7 3D with 3 eneloop AA's in D adaptors. Doesn't have the best runtime, but I don't need killer runtime. You can use Nimh cells, you just probably want to avoid super fresh off the charger cells, because they may damage the LED.

Thanks,

Jason

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will on vacation for the next couple of weeks, so I will not be taking any more orders, unless you want to wait 3 weeks. Thanks!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm back from Vacation! :)

I just assembeled a 1D finned head black P7 maglite. It is for sale!

First $125 shipped takes it! It's ready to ship!

I also have parts for a 3D Black or Pewter maglite. $75 and I'll build one and ship it out in a couple days.

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I will ship to the UK.

Shipping via International Express Mail will be $20 more than priority mail within the US.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jason

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still have one 1D P7 Black Finned Maglite avilable. After that, It'll be at least a month before I get any more made, as I'm out of LED's.