New Surefire Video of YOUTUBE.COM

Tsz Kin

Newly Enlightened
The Video is mine:)

Hi all ,
naughty.gif
i am Tsz Kin (16 old) , my English not good , so I did not know you did understand I said ......
mpr.gif

I love SureFire FlashLight Very much ..........
grinser2.gif
I have many SF..
I did not know video song whether does have any question but if has any to make everybody not completely to ask respectfully to forgive me .
mecry.gif

The Music is Axel F (Bonus Track) , if your's do not like me being allowed delete this video .
mecry.gif
mecry.gif

here have my picture
grinser2.gif

http://www.fotop.net/sdu162000

Last edited:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lights, but I'm in complete agreement with nc987 - very disturbing, especially with that #@*%ing song!!!!!!

(Although my two year old son loves it and will launch into a crazy dance if he hears it - oh well, I'll have to teach him about Shostakovich and Pink Floyd etc)

Be Lucky...

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks like an older U2, with the flat sides. I found it helpful that he pointed the M6 toward the ceiling for a "bounce test". I only wish he had kept it there longer, instead of waving the darn thing around so fast. I've seen his other video. He really needs to get some of these lights outside. Pointing a 500 lumen light at a door that is all of three feet away doesn't really tell you much.

Fun to watch, though. Funky music.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tsz Kin said:
The Video is mine:)

Hi all ,
naughty.gif
i am Tsz Kin (16 old) , my English not good , so I did not know you did understand I said ......
mpr.gif

I love SureFire FlashLight Very much ..........
grinser2.gif
I have many SF..
I did not know video song whether does have any question but if has any to make everybody not completely to ask respectfully to forgive me .
mecry.gif

The Music is Axel F (Bonus Track) , if your's do not like me being allowed delete this video .
mecry.gif
mecry.gif

here have my picture
grinser2.gif

http://www.fotop.net/sdu162000

i like your videos.... they are very helpful. MORE VIDEOS PLEASE :) THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!

-David

Tsz Kin

Newly Enlightened
cheapo said:
i like your videos.... they are very helpful. MORE VIDEOS PLEASE :) THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!

-David

hi thanks you like my video :) , The fruit my video is not pats very much well! Pending improvement:bumpit: :wave:

EV_007

Enlightened
The Force is with SureFire. Here's proof.

Who said the L2 has a floody beam.

Me paying homage to Surefire and Lucas. :)

Short clips taken with digital still camera's "video" mode then edited for effect. Thus the poor quality. But I had fun dabbling in video.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vu5KOlCJhQ

Last edited: