New Wicked Lasers Products

LaserMod

Enlightened
I'm not sure if the review is finished yet...but getting there.

I wouldn't mind some info not on duty cycle but for how long it can sustain 80mw from cold and what the power is when warmed up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wintermute

Enlightened
wicked312ls.jpg

Strangly enough, it REALLY looks like a black/gold Leadlight to me, with a little different button. I thought that Wicked products were going to have <font color="blue">blue </font> bodies. Funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif (I am only speaking of the color here. That the clip isn't in line with the button and the size of the end cap are obvious differences.)

[ QUOTE ]
"With no additional optics of any type placed in front of it, this laser will cause smoke to issue from black electrical tape, although no hole is burnt clear through it. No hole is burnt all the way through; at least not during the 15 seconds or so I irradiated the tape with the laser radiation from an approximately 1" range."

[/ QUOTE ]
That seems kinda funny too, I've had a 36mw that could smoke electrical tape, and 4sevens says that 80mw will burn through electrical tape instantly. Even liteglow has a video of one of their PGL3s that could cut though elecrical tape, and I suppose that unit wasn't more then 75mw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Can anyone else chime in on this? What kind of power to burn through electrical tape?

Edited: added picture.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
DaFiend said:
Also, i cant see how many stars it got! though i suspect 4 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]
Typically, I won't assign star ratings to flashlight products for several months, but laser products will receive the star rating within several days.
Patience, please.
I don't forsee assigning a star rating of any less than 4 1/2 stars when I do rate it.
By the end of this weekend, I should have the Pros and Cons section completed and have a star rating up there.