Newest Flashaholic - pic added -

Greta

Flashaholic
Martin... a Beretta Storm... yep... that's the ticket... need to get him a Storm... then an X200 to mount on it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations Martin... ya done good... and so did your wife... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
Congratulations Martin!
Kids are lovely. I wish we'd had more when I had the chance. Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

PS09

Enlightened
Congrats!
But I think that the baby is more similar to a Beretta Tomcat that a Beretta Storm....for now.

Pietro.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a cutie!

Congratulations! I recommend a SF L4 with a LitFuse clickie mod. That made it easy enough to activate that my daughter could turn it on and off at about 10 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilkey

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Martin,
Congrats to you and your wife!!!

I hope your wife did OK. Something else, giving birth is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Your job for the next few weeks or so is to make sure she is doing OK (above and beyond normal duty that is). It really opened my eyes when my wife had our first 7 months ago (dang that went by fast!!! make sure you enjoy it!!!). Kids are great, and you just don't quite understand that until you have your own.

Anyway, I recommend the Fire~Fly as a first light for the little uns.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif HERE (she's almost 4 weeks old in those pics)

Latest posts