• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Next small wave of Ti offerings...**SOLD**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

Well I can't seem to do the comprehensive offering on all of the Ti configurations as I had initially hoped to do because I get the components in partial shipments with good delays between shipments. :shrug:

At this point, I am down to the last of the XR19 heads and limited once again by available power paks. What I have now is the first batch of Ti PD paks.

What I have completed and open to offer is (at the time of this post) is 7 ea. of Ti S27-PD's and 16 ea. of the XR19-PD's.
EDIT: the S27-PD's are all gone.

For sake of simplicity at my end, I will refer to the image below:
initial-lineup.jpg

Now the XR-19-PD is just as pictured. The S27-PD being offered here is a light using the Seoul P4 LED and not a Cree XR-E. The S27-PD however looks exactly like the XR27-PD shown above. :eek: BTW, for those wanting to know,the bin of the Seoul P4 is U flux and V0 tint.

In regards on how to order, please read the Available Lights and Ordering Info thread. When I receive your order, I will put you in the ship queue if a light is still available and I will notify you one way or the other. I won't be able to get these shipped until next week so it may be a while before you get postage notification.

These lights will be sold on a first come first served basis and this will be determined by the order in which I receive a clear and unambigious order e-mail from you.

Now for pricing,

XR19-PD is $435

S27-PD is $455. Sold Out

In terms of options,

I do have a couple pistons which are not milled or mounted with H3 vials. A few of you have requested this option in the past. If you want a light with no H3 vial or milled slot to host vial in the piston, youcan request it. There is no discount or premium for this option. Same price applies.

If you would like to have the stock drive level of 525 modified to the mizer mode of 300 mA, this is available on request for the "mizer option" and costs an additional $10.

Shipping and insurance options are mentioned in the Available Lights and Ordering Info thread so please review these.

Thanks for looking!

There are more Ti components on order and in the works but I have no idea on ETA.

Last edited:

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
Re: Next small wave of Ti offerings...

hello Don,

Email sent for an Ti S27-PD $455

cheers
Philippe

PS: I forgot My CPF name in the email from @laposte.net

jemab

Enlightened

email sent for xr19-PD mizer!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uh oh.... I think I'm #8 for a S27-PD.

Email sent Don, but I think I may be too late. :ohgeez:

MSax

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Sheesh guys! The 27S-PD's are all gone and I need to notify some of you that you were too late. :( Sorry!

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don, e-mail sent for one XR19 PD mizer. Thanks!!
EDIT: order cancelled due to financial constraints :( Sorry Don :sigh:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

McGizmo said:
Sheesh guys! The 27S-PD's are all gone and I need to notify some of you that you were too late. :( Sorry!

Well, I guess that means I am really late to the party on these lights?:ohgeez: So no Email sent!:grin2: I`ll get one yet! Maybe my luck will change when some Titanium are for sale!!:rock:

Ken

*EDIT* oh man, these were Titanium lights!:( Not my day, I guess?:mecry:

Last edited:

cryhavok

Enlightened

Oh boy Donald isn't going to be happy to see this! And I was too late to snatch one for him as well :(

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys (and gals if you don't like being classified with the rest! :nana: ),

I have caught up with the e-mails and I need to break away from the computer for most of the day. I will come back and pick up on any orders that may have come in on the XR-19-PD's.

I am real sorry that these "waves" don't satisfy all presently interested! It is real frustrating for me to order say 100 pieces of a component and receive a partial of 20 with unknown delivery specified on the balance! :green: I always assumed that with the CNC equipment, one would want to do the complete run in one seating but this has not been the case with this machine shop. I will be meeting with the owner of the shop later this month and we will be discussing the designs as well as getting better in sync, or so we hope. :shrug:

EDIT: Donald (Wave_Particle) is already covered here so no worries there. :)

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

McGizmo said:
Hi guys (and gals if you don't like being classified with the rest! :nana: ),

I have caught up with the e-mails and I need to break away from the computer for most of the day. I will come back and pick up on any orders that may have come in on the XR-19-PD's.

I am real sorry that these "waves" don't satisfy all presently interested! It is real frustrating for me to order say 100 pieces of a component and receive a partial of 20 with unknown delivery specified on the balance! :green: I always assumed that with the CNC equipment, one would want to do the complete run in one seating but this has not been the case with this machine shop. I will be meeting with the owner of the shop later this month and we will be discussing the designs as well as getting better in sync, or so we hope. :shrug:

EDIT: Donald (Wave_Particle) is already covered here so no worries there. :)

Thanks Don

I sent a PM to Donald when I saw the thread open. He's just not online. I'm glad he is covered.

David

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aw, crap. I picked a helluva time to replace my AV software. A Ti S27-PD would have made my day...