Night Shift

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Had to kick Spider-man off the property for trespassing two nights ago. Guy in an Infiniti sedan, lights on. (That's how we always know it's a trespasser.) Peter Parker wasn't wearing his mask, but he was wearing the rest of the outfit. Eating away on a mini pizza. Apparently I interrupted him before he finished up his last slice. As usual with the ridiculously passive-aggressive individuals who blatantly trespass, he apologized and left pretty much immediately.

There was an incident the night before with an older gentleman and his wife in an SUV. But the Spider-man one definitely tops it.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had to kick Spider-man off the property for trespassing two nights ago. Guy in an Infiniti sedan, lights on. (That's how we always know it's a trespasser.) Peter Parker wasn't wearing his mask, but he was wearing the rest of the outfit. Eating away on a mini pizza. Apparently I interrupted him before he finished up his last slice. As usual with the ridiculously passive-aggressive individuals who blatantly trespass, he apologized and left pretty much immediately.

There was an incident the night before with an older gentleman and his wife in an SUV. But the Spider-man one definitely tops it.
I think most people think that temporarily parking in a parking lot, regardless of private parking signs, no trespassing signs, etc. is harmless, and not an unreasonable imposition on the parking lot owner, especially if there is unrestricted access, i.e. no closed gate, no guard shack with a guard arm across the entrance. They think that they are not vandalizing anything, and in most cases I imagine there is plenty of parking space, so they don't think that it is a big deal. If it really is private parking, perhaps the property owner should put in a card key controlled gate or some such barrier to prevent unauthorized access to the parking lot. Seems to me that would reduce the need for someone to shoo off hungry super heroes. :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I remain polite and professional when nicely kicking them off the property. Thing is, I don't know; I was raised to respect private property. And taught that trespassing itself is a crime. I'd likely look the other way if Spider-man was actively preventing The Rhino from destroying the building though. 😉

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remain polite and professional when nicely kicking them off the property. Thing is, I don't know; I was raised to respect private property. And taught that trespassing itself is a crime. I'd likely look the other way if Spider-man was actively preventing The Rhino from destroying the building though. 😉
Yeah, I know what you mean, I was raised that way myself. I was also raised not to riot, loot stores and damage property, but I've realized lately that unless you put up physical barriers of some sort to protect and prevent it, there are people that will do it, and lately, they believe they are entitled to do it, and the current inmates in charge are letting them get away with it, and in fact encouraging it. I don't want to go further, for obvious reasons. You get it.

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I dont work nights, the latest I am out is 11pm and with it being summer, most of the time a flashlight is used to clear rooms. Honestly I have made my stinger last about 2 weeks and even that Olight lasts a week.

Latest posts