Nightstands? Got the reply from SureFire

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nightstands?

Yeah, i think thats what he means. It is a store display stand, but i dont know where to get one of those. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

And the prize goes to- FARMALL Thanks for finding that pic. Yep, thats it. When people said nightstand, I thought that was it. I guess its not a nightstand though....

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think that those would actually look nice on a nightstand. But its probably only an advertising stand or something. Also, if you Email SureFire, they might send you one.... I should try that when I order my first surefire....

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, that's pretty neat. I gotta try to find one of those as well. Let us know how it goes with SF.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

I might just email them about it instead of waiting until buying an SF. Ill post my answer in this thread later.

PhantomZ

Enlightened

how about making a display stand for yourself? you can use wood or get your own plastic in a hardware store. i'd say it'll be a neat idea for a do it yourself project?

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast

A display stand to hold multipul lights would be cool. I've seen display stands sort of like those shown that held four or five SureFires. That would be a neat place to store and display a colletion of smaller diameter lights.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
PhantomZ said:
how about making a display stand for yourself? you can use wood or get your own plastic in a hardware store. i'd say it'll be a neat idea for a do it yourself project?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'm to lazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. I like the official SureFire ones. It wouldn't be the same if I built them myself.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

I sent SureFire this message.

To whom it may concern,
On the following website, (ebay) a seller has a picture of an E2D with some kind of display stand. I contacted you because it looked like official SureFire merchandise. Is it possible to purchase these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16037&item=5164489361&rd=1

The following is the reply I got.

Dear Sir,

That is a SureFire display stand. They are a promotional item sent only to our dealers. We do not sell those stands. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write back or call us at 1-800-828-8809. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

SureFire Technical Support
1-800-828-8809
714-545-9444
714-545-9537 (Fax)

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

hey i have one of those i got it at a gun show the guy was going to throw it away for some reason i thought it looked cool so he gave it to me but i dont know where it is at this moment if i find it i will put my e2e in it but until then its probably at home under my bed or somewhere

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Those stands are pretty cool. Guess I will have to make 'em myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mike2004

Newly Enlightened

C'MON! You mod flashlights, why can't you MAKE a holder? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Because I'm lazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

If it doesn't HAVE to be done, it will take me a while to get around to it. And yes, modding lights is one thing that MUST be done!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write back or call us at 1-800-828-8809. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

Man that line makes the stomach acid boil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Mag despiser, try contacting this company: http://www.clearsonic.com/index.html

They make plexiglass sheilds for musician's that deflect loud guitar amps and drum's for stage/studio use.(I am a professional musician, session and touring guitarist, and have used these myself)
See if would be willing to make a small custom unit for you.
not sure they will, but worth a try.VDG

astrogrub

Newly Enlightened

Those SF single stands come in at least a couple of different sizes too. The large will hold any of the larger lights (except the M6) and the small holds the E series, A2 and L series.
They're very nice to have around if you can find them.

Robban

Enlightened

Looks easy enough to make yourself. Two pieces of plexi/lexan/other bendable plastic and a couple of screws. The hardest part would be to get good clean cuts I'm guessing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I should become a dealer when I grow up.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, why not buy the whole company and let all of us get the lights for free? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Impossible... but it never hurts to dream...