Nitecore TM15 @ 2450 lm

Wiking

Newly Enlightened

No, not a typo, not a lie....

That's exactly the price I've got. But I don't know if I was just lucky or if it's the price others also can get. Because thats not the same price as in the companys webstore. So I want to wait until I get my things delivered before I tell you where I bought it. OK?

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, but I've ordered it for $229,99USD with free shipping but without batteries, ended up to a grand total of $288USD with four protected Ampmax 3100mAh.

$229 is the current price for the Nitecore TM11; it was $260 a week ago.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are we talking about the TM11 or the TM15?
And what is Wiking talking about .. TM15 or TM11?

Shouldnt we discuss prices in CPFMP??

Mr.Torchfreak

Newly Enlightened
As I do own the TM11 , I think upgrading from 2200 to 2450 lm won't be that usefull ...
Although I like the design of the TM15
But I'd really like to see some beamshots ! :)

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buyer Beware:

I have yet to see a Nitecore TM15 under $299.

Wiking

Newly Enlightened
well.......not really....

Maybe so yes.

The the only official current price for TM15 that I've seen yet is $299.

But I've got the price $229,99, and when I specificly asked if that price was right (twice) it was confirmed in an email that it is the price I pay for the TM15. I have already payed my order and got an confirmation up on that to. Just await the delivery now, then we'll see the final verdict. But I'm not expecting any problems.

I'm talking about the TM15 rechargeable.

As I do own the TM11 , I think upgrading from 2200 to 2450 lm won't be that usefull ...
Although I like the design of the TM15
But I'd really like to see some beamshots ! :)

The TM11 is very nice, and even smaller. But I really don't like to have to take the batteries out for charging, so I prefer lights with internal charging. That's why I jumped to TM15 instead of buying TM11.

Buyer Beware:

I have yet to see a Nitecore TM15 under $299.

Me neither, but look what I wrote above.

Maybe I will fix some unboxing pics when I get my hands on the package.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
But I've got the price $229,99, and when I specificly asked if that price was right (twice) it was confirmed in an email that it
Afaik dealers are not allowed to advertise that they are selling under MAP 299$. They must not post their best price in public. Dealers can concede general discounts, e.g. 8% CPF discounts for forum members, in public but anything beyond that, e.g. best prices for particular flashlight models, must not be shared openly. (see also Ebay button "Make Offer"),

If a website such as Goingfear.co.uk made a 229$ shipped deal for the TM15, GoingFear might not even want you to post their name in a public forum thread, especially since you already mentioned their price in public .. which is almost like advertising because now we all sit at our fences and wait for the dealer's name to show: Once you post the name, it *is* like advertising: GoingFear ships for 229$ worldwide please come and buy! And that's against the Nitecore fixed pricing policy.

Problem is, if you post the name, the dealer might get in trouble (complaints by/from Nitecore, local dealers, ..). And that's why i sent you a PM to tell only me ;) in private who that dealer is. PM's and emails are allowed because they dont disrupt the market peace.

Last edited:

Wiking

Newly Enlightened
Afaik dealers are not allowed to advertise that they are selling under MAP 299$. They must not post their best price in public. Dealers can concede general discounts, e.g. 8% CPF discounts for forum members, in public but anything beyond that, e.g. best prices for particular flashlight models, must not be shared openly. (see also Ebay button "Make Offer"),

If a website such as Goingfear.co.uk made a 229$ shipped deal for the TM15, GoingFear might not even want you to post their name in a public forum thread, especially since you already mentioned their price in public .. which is almost like advertising because now we all sit at our fences and wait for the dealer's name to show: Once you post the name, it *is* like advertising: GoingFear ships for 229$ worldwide please come and buy! And that's against the Nitecore fixed pricing policy.

Problem is, if you post the name, the dealer might get in trouble (complaints by/from Nitecore, local dealers, ..). And that's why i sent you a PM to tell only me ;) in private who that dealer is. PM's and emails are allowed because they dont disrupt the market peace.

Hi, and thank's for your very informative answer.

Actually I don't know anything about what you wrote, or at least haven't thought about it and if it might cause any problem with some forum rules or other policies. The only reason I mentioned the price is just because I was happy that I've been offered a better price than I first expected, and even so some discount on a few of the other things I've ordered at the same time, like batteries charger etc.

The company where I put my order is a reliable business as far as I know. But I won't tell anything more about it's name here in the forum, but maybe in pm when I got my things delivered and know that everything ended as I now expect it will.

Last edited:

levelflight

Newly Enlightened
We should be seeing some TM15 arrivals this week.....not me as yet, but others who have ordered. Looking forward to live feedback as well as SelfBuilt's upcoming review. I'm trying to hold off ordering until then......a (hopeless?) test of will power.
popcorn.gif
rolleye11.gif

Latest posts