No More Mods From MR Bulk™...

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vegas is one of the cities that you'll want to visit at least once in your lifetime... Quite an attraction if you can stomach not running away with your wallet when hitting the slots or tables...

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha says [ QUOTE ]
Just a quick report... weighin today... total loss 12.6 lbs!!! YAY!!! ... Now I'm off to Vegas!! WOOHOO!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Charlie, say hello to Sasha for us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks everyone, I hope to do better this time luck-wise, than I did the last time (boo hoo!).

So where is Sasha staying? (oops, wait a minute, is she bringing the whip?)

N162E

Enlightened
P.S. Mr. Bulk,

I will be in Las Vegas Sunday afternoon, for a week. Staying at Ballys. I will have my laptop puter with me hooked up to DSL service in the room. I should be available anytime mid Sunday afternoon on. Please feel free to call me at the number with my signature anytime.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Fred, my man! Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I am at that Chef's International Tastefest all day Sunday. My sister who lives here, and myself are taking our Mom to it (for Mom's Day). Mom flew up from Orange County mainly for this event so I can't miss it. In fact all the fancy chefs will have THEIR moms their with'em, helping THEM dole out the food! And I leave Monday morning to head back to Hawaii.

Besides, I didn't bring any flashlights but the McLux (my traveling EDC) -- although please do gimme a holler when you come through our lovely Sandwich Isles and we'll hook up then...

N162E

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Fred, my man! Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I am at that Chef's International Tastefest all day Sunday. -- although please do gimme a holler when you come through our lovely Sandwich Isles and we'll hook up then...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me you found a sure way to win in Vegas!! Enjoy all that good food and don't "BULK" up too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif