October 2010: Lights you bought this month!

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a SureFire G2X Pro and a Quark SS Preon ReVO.

I assembled a 3-mode KL4 head with a McGizmo McR20 reflector, QMiNi 123 LED module, and a 1 X CR123a twisty body. I also made a heatsink and rebuilt the StreamLight BatonLite LED mod that I had assembled earlier this year (burnt out the previous driver) using a Sandwich Shop Mad Max Lite, SSC P4 U-bin, and McGizmo McR11 (Draco) reflector.

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
I bought a Malkoff M61W drop in yesterday.................................................................and I don't even have a host to put it in !!!! :ohgeez:

ARA

Enlightened
Malkoff Dropin for 4D Maglite
2 Novatac SPL-120
G2Z in tan

iWiLL

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2X

Solarforce L2X

I got a Solarforce L2X and a black Solarforce L2r. The L2X is very nice, but had a view scratches out of the box.

Bass

Enlightened
Just one this month - 4Sevens Preon ReVO stainless steel in neutral white, to match the CW :)

Xacto

Enlightened
Got my Solarforce L2m with a warm-white Dropin just yesterday. It is supposed to stand in until I get my hands on a SF 3P oneday. My first warm-white LED, quite an interesting look.

Cheers
Thorsten

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Today is the BESTEST day ever !!! Today I found my Grail light (AND my Grail knife) !!! Thanks Kaichu Dento !! I was off to a good start this morning as I was able to snag anothe orange Cerakoted HDS Clicky from Oveready. The day just got better from there, and this evening I caught the ultimate Clicky. Yes !!! I have just purchased a Ti HDS Clicky !!! #10040 will be making its way Down Under. :D:D:D

csmithey

Newly Enlightened
Quark Turbo AA² Parts to assemble light.
I just purchased these last week. It costs more to buy the individual parts, but by doing so they will come with square threads. I emailed 4Sevens before purchase and they confirmed that the following individual parts would come with square threads. This is important to me because I wanted to use one of the Turbo bodies on my Quark AA² Tactical that I had purchased back in September.

1 x Quark AA² Turbo Head
1 x Quark Turbo "Flat" Tailcap
2 x Quark Turbo AA² Body
1 x Quark Turbo Tailcap

The Turbo AA² body fits perfectly on the Tactical Head & Tail, I really like the way it looks. The Turbo parts went together perfectly also. I keep changing between the Flat & Regular Turbo Tail; I haven't decided Which one I like best.

This was my third order from 4Sevens and I'm happy with everything I have purchased, and I'm amazed at the speed of shipping: order Wednesday morning -- pick up at post office Friday morning.

Chuck

hkfrost

Newly Enlightened
I found my Winelight II that was missing for over a year. What a great feeling!:laughing:

rwasham

Newly Enlightened
Just got a nitecore defender infinity. I love this light.....tiny but powerful!

justindfish

Newly Enlightened
Nailbender sst 50 regulated 3 mode drop in smooth reflector in an L2P. One of the best all around lights in its size range good throw and flood.

Nailbender custom MAG sst-90 with rebel reflector DD on 3 D NiMh LSD With a d2flex controlling it all.
1600 lumens OTF:eek: Mearsured!

The d2flex supplies an awsome UI for the light.

Thinking on putting a Fivemega 2.5 Throwmaster too stretch that throw even further.

Will throw with my Tk 30 now but lights a much larger area.

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
Finally gave in and got a Maelstrom G5. Giving up my Fenix P3D to use as a bike light (the Urnabeam conked out and will not turn on anymore despite dismantling it and giving it good cleaning and deoxitizing it) so I'll be carrying the G5 in the P3D's old spot of my maxpedition day pack.

Last edited:

woodentsick

Enlightened
Recently ordered my first 4Sevens light - Quark AA-2!!
(it's also my first real flashlight, unless you count an incan minimag as 'real':crackup:)

Can't wait till it gets here!

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
by doing so they will come with square threads.
1 x Quark AA² Turbo Head
1 x Quark Turbo "Flat" Tailcap

Nice choice. Good eye for detail, I wonder how many ordered the Turbo w/o noticing the bright red "turbo quark won't fit other quark's" caution.
And good on the turbo tailcap. Wish they sold other flat (tailstand-able) forward clickies.
Post up a pic of the lego when you're done, will you?

Best,
L