• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Odd Mods Battery Adapters; Complete Listing; New designs and Clearance Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
Hi!

I'll take the last:

9AA > 3D ~10.8V, for flat top or button top cells
~1 Available
Normally $36.00 each

Clearance Price: $27.00 EACH

Add $4.00 for international shipping of 1 adapter

:paypal:

Hammer Train

Banned
:oops: It's the

6AA > 2D ~7.2V, for flat top or button top cells

That I need! Not the one that I said in the post above!

Additional $9 sent for the 6AA>2D instead! Sorry for the confusion...

mdocod

Flashaholic
themegalodon,

Order Shipped!

Thank You,

--------

Hammer Train,

Order Shipped!

No problem about the confusion, a 6AA is on the way.

Thank You,
Eric

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hi jtivat,

Absolutely, I am trying to get some built this week actually. I had originally thought they would have to wait till the end of summer but I think I can sneak them in here.

Eric

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi jtivat,

Absolutely, I am trying to get some built this week actually. I had originally thought they would have to wait till the end of summer but I think I can sneak them in here.

Eric

So should I send Paypal or do I wait until you have them.

Thanks

mdocod

Flashaholic
2x18650 adapters for M6 are now back in stock.

Not sure when I'll have a chance to do some 3x17670 for M6 adapters so just keep your eyes peeled if you are interested.

------

Hi JT,

It's best never to send payment for anything in my sales thread unless it is listed as being available. I don't like to take pre-payment on unfinished goods in most cases.

Thanks,
Eric

flex76italy

Enlightened
Hi flex76italy,

The electrical contacts are completely different, and the plastic diameter is too large, it will not fit, sorry :(

Eric

Thanks Eric! Can you measure the diameter of the adapter? I have a bored mag for 2x2 side by side 18650, and if the difference is little i mod the adapter for perfect fit.

Someone just sent me a payment. I'm assuming for a 2x18650 adapter but the payment included no CPF related information. If that someone is you please confirm order details with me.

NO!

Last edited:

mdocod

Flashaholic
Thanks Eric! Can you measure the diameter of the adapter? I have a bored mag for 2x2 side by side 18650, and if the difference is little i mod the adapter for perfect fit.

Hi flex76italy,

No need to measure it, I'll take it from memory :)

The plastic body is 1.375" (34.93mm) (+/- 0.002") diameter. The overall length with cells loaded will range from ~90-96mm depending on the specific cells used. The cells ride at a radius equal to the diameter of the cells chosen, or about 0.729" (18.5mm).

A stock magbody will be bored to roughly 1.350" so the girth of the plastic part will not fit unless you have the entire body bored, or the adapter turned down. I assume if yours has been modified for 2x18650 it is likely just dual-bored. [edit in] I just noticed that you were saying 2x2 18650s. I assume meaning 4 total 18650s... I don't think that modifying the M6 adapter to make that work would be practical.

I do custom adapters frequently. Let me know if you are interested, prices start around $50-60 for a small one-off custom but you get an adapter that is tailored to a specific build.

Eric

Last edited:

eow1973

Newly Enlightened
Hi Eric
:paypal:sent for one unit 2x18650 For SureFire M6

and international shipping. (Unique Transaction ID #11V16777CM277860B)

Thanks.

mdocod

Flashaholic
derangboy,
jtivat,
eow1973,

Orders Shipped!

Thank You,

-----------

Hi LightJunk,

Shipping info received.

Thank You,