Odd question...

Chainsaw

Newly Enlightened
Well maybe odd, maybe not. I'm thinking of all these wonderful flashlights that I own, and all the wonderful new ones out there...and I can't figure out what to go for next! I have one extremely hard to find model that I'm always looking out for but aside from that...I don't know what to get! I have filled all the "purposes" I can think of.

I have floods, throwers, fun lights, insanely bright ones, excellent tiny ones, colorful ones, uv ones, ones with glass breakers, ones that can charge phones, etc etc etc.

So I guess I would be looking for something just silly fun, but I have no direction...

And ideas? I'm sure most of us have been here.

-GC

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put your disposable income into a piggyback to fund that next "must have" flashlight, I've gone years between purchases... a dry spell helps with focus 🤣

3_gun

Enlightened
I'm watching for "cheap" gift/loaner lights. Sofirn has filled the role a couple times with their S11(C) zoomable, SP10V3.0 & Sofirn SC02. I picked up 12 of the S11, 6 of the SP & 10 of the SC. Doesn't hurt that they have a 25% offer going till 6/19/23 + two of the lights sell for about $10 or less w/battery before the discount

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next light goal:
1686850596985.png

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm about to have all the lights I ever wanted. I haven't counted them recently but its at or around 100 lights. Today my journey has taken me all the way to Luxembourg. I'm seeking out obscure lights.

Accessories, modding, and using can keep you busy too.

Chainsaw

Newly Enlightened
You' guy's are absolutely right. I love switching out and carrying different ones on different days. They all have different purposes, and I love that about them, so there really is no one style that I like better than others, except possibly ones that "do" lots of neat stuff, like the wurkkos ts-25, or the chameleon line from nitecore, or the old fenix tk15 color changing one (I think it was called the tk15 anyway). I like multiple switches side and rear, and the ability to choose emitter styles and reflector types.

Is there perhaps a light out there that has different variants of the same thing, that does fun stuff and has both side and tail switches?

I guess that might be my favorite style. :)

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
In response to this, I have a vintage smaller spot light of the "explosion proof" variety once used in coal mines. I'm going to mount it to my truck some day. ;)
Funny you should say that... back in day of incandescent driving lights, I knew a guy who mounted aircraft landing lights to his station wagon 🤣

Latest posts