Off brand CR123 question

DM51

Flashaholic
If you can 100% guarantee they are coming from a known reputable dealer such as Battery Station, then I would agree that is OK. But why not go to them direct anyway? They have a website - why go to them through eBay?

paintballdad

Enlightened
DM51,

I went throught eBay because the same 20 batteries would have cost $36.95, $10 more than what I paid thru his eBay auction. Just trying to same some bucks and at the same time get quality cells.

DM51

Flashaholic
Well, that is definitely a very worthwhile saving, but don't forget there are plenty of clever impostors around, ready to convince you they are someone they are not.

I'm not saying that is happening in this case, but it does happen. Double-check the payment details before paying, and make sure the payment will be going to the genuine destination.

greenLED

Flashaholic
DM51,

I went throught eBay because the same 20 batteries would have cost $36.95, $10 more than what I paid thru his eBay auction. Just trying to same some bucks and at the same time get quality cells.
I was going to say - man, you got a better deal than going through their CPF Specials page! :thumbsup:

paintballdad

Enlightened
The Battery Station eBay store definitely is the real deal. The payment details & the shipping address are the same as in his website. He even threw in a few business cards in the package.:twothumbs

conor

Newly Enlightened
battery junction has a 50pack of energizers for 60ish dollars