Official USL List (Pt. 3)

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 3) - CLOSES TOD

Well it appears that USPS Priority is cheaper in the US than anything but Ground UPS.

I still don't have foreign addresses so I can't quote those yet.

Bill

Part_Time_Cop

Newly Enlightened

Bill, one point on shipping UPS. As a former Class III weapons dealer I used UPS ONLY! Make sure you talk to your UPS depot, NOT a "UPS Store" or a package/mail store. They are as much as 70% higher.

Part Time Cop

paulr

Flashaholic

Fedex ground is also surprisingly cheap, often cheaper than UPS Ground. I'll PM you my zip code.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

San Jose, CA

I assume that a 3+lb box with only a flashlight in it costs less to ship than a 15lb box with the whole kit in it.

larryk

Enlightened

Mine is WI. 53213
If it's not to late could I change my main color to red ? If not no big deal. Larry K.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Official USL List (Pt. 3) - NEED ADDRESSES ASAP!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

We now need complete shipping addresses for everyone ASAP. Please send them by Private Message to "Codeman". Also, please be sure that it is formatted correctly. Since I'm not familiar with what goes where for non-U.S. addresses, I'll have to rely on you for that.

The list will indicate when we have received your address, but it will not be displayed! Nor will it be used for any purposes other than determining shipping costs and to ship the USL to you. The file which we use to track everything is encrypted and password protected.

The bottom line is that we need addresses to determine shipping costs. We need shipping costs to finalize prices. We need prices so that we can open payments. And we need payments so that we can order everything, build 'em, and get 'em to you.

For those who have posted your zipcodes or international post code, please accept our apologies. Since we need complete addresses anyway, feel free to edit your posts and remove the information. Again, we apologize for this.

Bill's making every effort to keep shipping costs to a minimum for each of us. I'd like to ask everyone to keep that in mind. A little hassle now could save each of us some money.

ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell us how you would like for your packages to be shipped (air, insured, tracking, etc). I will put this info in your notes column. If you can provide a location (city, country), that would also help. Location information will not be posted in the public list.

Dynacolt

Enlightened
Re: Official USL List (Pt. 3) - NEED ADDRESSES ASA

Thanks Bill for working to keep the shipping cost down, I know it's going to be high for Australia, but at least with insurance and tracking and padding and packing it's going to make it half way around the world in one piece. The cost is (almost) irrelevant when it comes to having this light securely in my hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Official USL List (Pt. 3) - NEED ADDRESSES ASAP!!!

Dynacolt & juancho are up and on the ball! Thanks!

It will be a little while before I get the first new update listed posted...but not too long.

To save time, I won't be individually confirming your address PM's. Since your PayPal payments will also include your shipping addresses, we'll be able to confirm them through that when it's time to ship. Just keep an eye on the list. It will have, in place of the Confirmed column, a "Have Address" column with yes/no's.

Dynacolt

Enlightened

Thanks Codeman, you're obviously up early and topped up with caffeine today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

No worries...

I'm usually up anyway, but I expected some type of surprise this morning after seeing Bill's post from last night!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Everyone, but especially Codeman, I appreciate your help on this!

The package ended up weighing considerably more than I expected, I am trying to figure out a way to cut both weight and size.

Thanks,

Bill

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif