ok i need a women

junior

Enlightened
Raggie,
Its not anout money its about attitude. Now, i dont mean a bad attitude rather i mean the right attitude.

You get what i mean.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]
BakerOnFire90 said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I'd like to help but I'm only 14 and would like a girlfriend myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck raggs!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to help, but Im only 47 and would like a girlfriend myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm 48 and I've gotten pertty tired of talking to a bunch of chips. I've got five computers. A man needs something to fill in the blanks in his life. But in this day and age when even "hello" is sexual harassment, I don't know what a man is to do!

chiphead
-------------------------------
Building machine #6.

L

LITEmania

[ QUOTE ]
chiphead said:
But in this day and age when even "hello" is sexual harassment, I don't know what a man is to do!

chiphead
-------------------------------
Building machine #6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I am paying $$ for brighter torches to make myself more blinded so that I may not see any attractive lady other than my wife./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

As for now, though,...I may need a UV torch very soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened
you can always mail order a russian bride!

Me and the missus!

got married last august....

dockside.jpg

I am one lucky sucker I know.......hehe...

btw I was unemployed when I met her so dont believe that crap about money...

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
I am 29 an would like a girl friend as well, but it's seems not that many women take a liking to reptiles like My self.
I show up to get friendly and what I get in return is every one screaming and yelling "dragon! ..dragon!" and of course things get thrown at Me and every one runs off.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
eTendue: at least you are blinding yourself to prevent you from staring at the good looking chicks.. I need the 3000 lumens of the Ultimate Stealthlight to knock myself out and erase the imagery of the awful looking chicks around me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I seem to end up in all the wrong places.

chiphead: the computers started giving more problems than the women, they were actively engaged in making their problem my problem, whereas the women simply stayed away.. the computers eventually got the sack and the chop, being replaced with lights, which at least work MOST of the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well.....anyway.... after reading some of your stories I don't feel so bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif