Operation Enlightenment Shopping Spree!!!

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent for 2 more tickets! I didn't know I was getting tickets when I sent a paypal for a cpf donation the first time, so I figured I'd pitch in some for the troops. I want them to be able to check for camel spiders in their sleeping bags!

sloegin

Newly Enlightened
PP sent for two tickets. Thanks everyone for making this a great place.

Greta

Flashaholic
No more tickets will be sold now! I have sent out confirmations of all paypal notifications that I have received. There were 129 tickets sold. My husband and son are tearing the tickets now and putting them in the high tech ticket shakerupper now. I will have the drawing and announce the winner shortly.

Thanks to all of you who purchased tickets!!
happy14.gif
There is no worthier cause than our very own Operation Enlightenment! I will paypal Kevin at BatteryStation the $325 for the OE Fund. Thanks again Stainless and Kevin... you guys are awesome!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Okie dokie! We have a winner!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The tickets were counted out...

Picture%20093.jpg

Then they were put in the high tech shaker-upper... and my son drew one out...

Picture%20095.jpg

The winning number is...

Picture%20096.jpg

... and the winner is...

Picture%20099.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif <font color="red">CONGRATULATIONS BRITT!!!</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Congrads Britt! ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif )
(edit: misssed it by that much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )
Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Wow! I'm flabbergasted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't think I've ever won a contest. Thank you Stainless, thank you Kevin and thank you Sasha.

Especially thanks to all of our troops and particularly those we are partnered with through Operation Enlightenment.

To show my appreciation, I would like to donate the prize to Operation Enlightenment for more flashlights and batteries for our troops.

Thanks again for this inspiring raffle, best wishes for all who bought a ticket.

Britt
(BC's Blades)
PS: Oh, and thank you to Sasha's son for picking my ticket!

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif Congratulations indeed!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gifThank you very much Sasha for doing the "work" involved with this.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Thank you Battery Station for sweetening the prize with 20 free batteries AND free shipping.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif My most sincere thanks to EVERYONE who purchased tickets -
helping to raise over $600 for two very worthy causes.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Britt,

Gee Whiz I was close...

Oh well, congratulations.

Thank you Stainless for coming up with this idea, and thank you Sasha for all your help.

Tom

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
To show my appreciation, I would like to donate the prize to Operation Enlightenment for more flashlights and batteries for our troops.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Britt... I'm speechless... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
Congratulations Britt!

Also a big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif to both you and Stainless for your generosity! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
darn. too late. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
i wanted a Longbow Micra - clicky or clicky free, i really dont care. clicky is nice tho. ok, time for some BST searchin.

Britt.......

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Awesome, this is much better than Lotto.
Let`s do this again in a 50/50 format.
50% of ticket sales to a cause as worthy as the last one and 50% to the winner to be spent at one of the Banner retailers on CPF......
Oh my god iam a Flashaholic gambler.....help it is getting worse.