• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [ORDER THREAD]: Custom IRIS 1xCR123/1x18650 XP-G R5 Multi Colors and Options

The Coach

Enlightened
WooHoo.jpg
waiting.jpg
I'll say it again.

Delghi

Enlightened
Let me upload some fresh pics and beamshots :)

Blue anodized 18650 body kit

img7451o.jpg

Marking close up

img7440j.jpg

Forest green anodizing

img7493p.jpg

Delghi

Enlightened
You can peek in the last shot I also printed a custom card to mate the light details and serial number, I wanted every detail to match.

But back to beamshots.

I finally went for the very light orange peel to be safe for a clean beam because I have no seen much difference in lux reading.

You can compare below my Iris on high with my other edc a Novatac 120 at max level
I got a lux reading at 1 m of ~1800 lux for the Novatac and ~ 5800 for the Iris.

Novatac on the left and Iris on the right

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wowww this is a great light! I'd order one right away, yet my flashlight budget is very limited nowadays... It's a gorgeous light, and MADE IN ITALY, amazing :) :) I could use one in the Swedish darkness ;)

Delghi

Enlightened
These look very nice indeed!

PP sent for 1x orange IRIS, EDC interface.

Thanks! I shipped your light this morning and sent you a pm with the shipping label scan :) I hope you will enjoy it!

paintballdad

Enlightened
Great looking light. Looking at the pics, the quality of the worksmanship seems high.

Time to save up some funds, this light is going on my wish list.

Delghi

Enlightened
Some news:

I am exeperiencing some problems in hard anodizing, I prefer remove from the available options black and natural HAIII coating.

I am still accepting orders on bare finish and colored anodize, until the end of the week. Then I'll close orders.

It cost me many time and money makeing one light at the time with different finish and different serial number and I need to find a soultion with my hard anodizer.

If you want one now it's your chance to get it :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arggg - now that is the way to drum up orders (say you are going to shutdown for a while)! Other than offering everything I want (18650 body, lanyard attachment, etc...).

Now I have to make a decision......:popcorn: (those are actually pistachio nuts):drunk: (and while not drunk - yet - Guiness).

Great looking light.

Any feedback from folks who have received their lights?

Krahl

Newly Enlightened
Couldn`t resist.

149,5- € Paypal sent for:

1 Bare al finish
Interface EDC
1 cr123 Extension
to Germany

Hope I can get the 18650 tube some time in the future.

Can`t wait to hold it in my hands.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello :wave:

• 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot
Very cool light!

I have to ask the stupidest thing ever. Is there something about Italy and vanilla scented rubber? I once received a home made compass encased in rubber from someone retired in Italy and it smelled like vanilla tobacco. I thought this was strange and thought nothing about it until you specifically mentioned this.

The Coach

Enlightened
[/LIST]
Very cool light!

I have to ask the stupidest thing ever. Is there something about Italy and vanilla scented rubber? I once received a home made compass encased in rubber from someone retired in Italy and it smelled like vanilla tobacco. I thought this was strange and thought nothing about it until you specifically mentioned this.

Italy is where food was invented. Before that, people ate trees and rocks. :popcorn:

The Coach

Enlightened
:party: Got it!!! :party: Serial #003. My pictures aren't as nice as Davide's, but enjoy!!!
imag0002dm.jpg

imag0008n.jpg

imag0009r.jpg

imag0006qt.jpg

imag0003xb.jpg

And here's one with some new friends....
imag0010d.jpg

Nice work Davide, it's definitely a keeper!!! :thumbsup:

If you were on the fence, JUMP OFF while you still can. :devil:

Latest posts