• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules - warm, neutral, cool white/XPG- XML / SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello nailbender

When I was found out I need a high power UV dropin I saw the Nichia UV LEDs were out. Do you have an estimation when you can offer this dropin option again? It is a pity you are out of UV Nichias...

Best regards & happy easter

WoL

HI

I don't know when I will put nichia's back into stock. I just have not put them into the budget yet as they are an expensive out lay. I only have Cree UV at this time.

Dave

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hi Dave, I'm definitely going to buy one your XM-L dropins but I have been holding out for the U2 bins.

Are you likely to have any coming in the next month or two?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave, I'm definitely going to buy one your XM-L dropins but I have been holding out for the U2 bins.

Are you likely to have any coming in the next month or two?

Hi

In the binning charts for XML's dated March 16th which seems to be the latest there are NO U2 in fact no bins above T's. The U2's you mention are not standard XML's but easywhite XML's of which the binning chart did not come out until a couple of weeks ago, easywhite XML's are not like regular XML's they a quad die emitter much like a MC-E I will check into them but at last look only 3000k were available and only in full reels.

Dave

damn_hammer

Enlightened
Payment ($46.80) sent for one(1) XM-L module:
T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Regulated Hi / Med / Low
2.8 amps
OP Reflector
Thermal Potting

I intend to use this module in a bored Surefire C2 host with either 2x123 primary, or 1x18650 Li-ion batteries.

Hope you came out okay with the storm this weekend. Look forward to receiving this module. Thanks

Hi

Yes we survived the storm, we were extremely lucky as we were next in line for the Raleigh storm coming out of Roseville when it lifted about 6 miles from us and leap frogged over us and set back down. Scary stuff.

Your module should ship Wed.

thanks

Dave

Glad to hear you made it out unscathed. Heard lots of war stories Monday morning.

The drop-in arrived today. One day to ship is wicked fast. Really like the way you packaged it with detailed information to refer back to. Now for the C2 host I picked up in the CPF MP to get here. Can't wait to test it out. Thanks!

jcalvert

Enlightened
Hello Dave,

I would like to order another of the following module:

Cree XM-L ($40)
T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Hi / Med / Low (memory)
Regulated
LOP Reflector
Potting ($5)

Total paid by PayPal = $45.00

Dave: Please look for an important PM

Ziemas

Enlightened
Dave,

I'm interested in replacing the XP-G I got from you last year with an XLM. As I use the light for cycling I'd like to know if you could please tell me the current draw of the 5 mode XLM driver (so I can figure out runtime), and how it would compare on medium to the XPG on high (it's a 6v used with one 18650).

Thanks for both your help and the excellent drop-ins.

Z.

Last edited:

MIKENC

Newly Enlightened
Dave, I would like a XML pill for DBS V3. T50 flux bin E4 4500k neutral white, 1 level, potted, 2.8A to be used in DBS V3 with 2x cr123a batteries and smo. I do not have paypal. How would you like payment if this is possible? I sent pm but don't know if you recieved it.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

I'm interested in replacing the XP-G I got from you last year with an XLM. As I use the light for cycling I'd like to know if you could please tell me the current draw of the 5 mode XLM driver (so I can figure out runtime), and how it would compare on medium to the XPG on high (it's a 6v used with one 18650).

Thanks for both your help and the excellent drop-ins.

I have a 6 volt that is 2.8 amps and 5 levels.

If you are only going to be using a 1X18650 I have a constant current driver that is about 2.5 amps rated at 2.8 volts to 4.2 volts and has a 2 level and 5 level UI. It may be a better fit for a single Li ion when trying to get better runtime.

Dave

Z.

Glow_Worm

Newly Enlightened
I have not had any complaints and I do not notice any

Great, in that case I would like to buy:

XM-L T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Regulated Hi / Med / Low
2.8 amps
SMO Reflector - $40
Thermal Potted - $5
Credit card add 4% : $1.80

PP sent for $46.80.

Will go into a C2 or Solarforce L2/L2P

thanks!

mandrake

Newly Enlightened
Please build the following for me
XM-L
T6 1A tint
3 level Hi/Med/ Low
LOP reflector
2.8 amp potted
$45

Paypal sent

Last edited:

dizhu

Newly Enlightened
High CRI XP-G received yesterday. Nice warming feeling:) Have to cut to one ring of spring left to fit into P6 host though.

mandrake

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about not reading the first page and assuming that nothing changes..
:)

I assume that the 1C (see there I go again) is the closest tint. If so, I will change the order to that one. If not, you pick. I trust you to make that decision. You have not let me down as long as I have been dealing with you Dave! As a point of reference, I am not real picky about tint. I have been happy with the 1A. I typically look for percieved output and not some specific tint. I also don't hunt many walls.

Phil

PS, I have looked at the chromacity charts in the Cree XM-L document and I don't really get what the position on their chart means when it translates into what I see. I just looked again. From the perspective of one that has never been able to put a bunch of these up on a white wall and really see what the difference of positioning on a chart means in reality... maybe 1D is closer to 1A, but the tolerances are wide. I still leave it up to you Dave. Make a call... and I promise no bitching.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about not reading the first page and assuming that nothing changes..
:)

I assume that the 1C (see there I go again) is the closest tint. If so, I will change the order to that one. If not, you pick. I trust you to make that decision. You have not let me down as long as I have been dealing with you Dave! As a point of reference, I am not real picky about tint. I have been happy with the 1A. I typically look for percieved output and not some specific tint. I also don't hunt many walls.

Phil

PS, I have looked at the chromacity charts in the Cree XM-L document and I don't really get what the position on their chart means when it translates into what I see. I just looked again. From the perspective of one that has never been able to put a bunch of these up on a white wall and really see what the difference of positioning on a chart means in reality... maybe 1D is closer to 1A, but the tolerances are wide. I still leave it up to you Dave. Make a call... and I promise no bitching.

Hi Phil

They are both located on the black base line which is the line that runs down the center of the chart horizontally, most tints located on or close to the BBL will be pretty decent tints with out purples or blues much like the old style WG / WD / WC and such. Both the 1C & 1D are very close in tint color and both about the same color tint, both are basically white.

have a good easter

Dave

jcalvert

Enlightened
Hello Dave,

I would like to order the following two more modules:

Cree XM-L ($40)
T40 flux bin 5B3 tint 4000k neutral white
3 level Hi / Med / Low (memory)
Regulated
LOP Reflector
Potting ($5)