• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules - warm, neutral, cool white/XPG- XML / SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siskik

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

I'll take:

- Cree XM-L $40
- T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
- 1 level @ 2.8 Amps
- Smooth reflector
- Thermal Potting - $5 upcharge.
- Shipping Conus is included

I'll be using this in a SF C2 with either 2 primaries or a 17670.

- Total: $47.00 (some extra for fees :)

Going over to Paypal now.

PayPal sent :)

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
I'll take

Cree XP-G Q2 3000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI)
OP Reflector
3 level high / med / low 2.8-6 volts with memory / 1.4 amp
Thermal Potting
CONUS Shipping

Total: $40
Paypal coming your way
For use in L2 with 2x CR123A or 1x 18650

Thanks

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just one quick question... About D36 dropins...

Did you ever manage to soured longer springs that fit the FM 32650 hosts.... I did stretch the spring on the drop in that I got before but it is still a little on the loose side?

If so could I pay to get one of the longer springs added to my order?

Hi

I only have the same sized springs as before.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Dave, since you can't get the Nichia UV, how about these - one is LED only, one is on a star. Thanks!

Mouser Part #:897-LZ100U605 LED, LED on Star 897-LZ110U605

Mfr.'s Part #: LZ1-00U605 LZ1-10U605

Manufacturer:LedEnginLedEngin

Description:LED High Power (> 0.5 Watts) Ultraviolet 5 Watt 365 nm

Hi

I can get these but they are not quite as strong as the Nichia and they only have 20mm boards which are hit or miss if you can use them in a module. They have to be cut back to 16mm to fit in a module and often they will either short out or not work becuase the traces have been cut while cutting the board down. The ledengine have a very strange configuration on the underside and will not fit any boards but theirs.

The first two are of the right voltage but the last link is to a emitter that takes 40 volts so I doubt it is off use to use module users.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, sorry for the novice questions, but never ordered a custom drop-in before ....

I would like a red flood for a C2 host, CR123 x2 primaries. Looking for deep red, no orange, would that be Platinum Dragon? (What would be the differences compared to Diamond Dragon, or SST-90?) Wide-angle optic, 40 or 60 degrees? I prefer multi-mode, but NO strobe, and low-first (or memory). Potted and copper-taped, please.

Thanks in advance !

Hi

If you are looking for a true red then as beach honda has graciously answered the Platinum Dragon is the best at about 660nm which is red red no orange red. It also has one of the wider viewing angles at 170 degrees. As for a optic the XRE is the only emitter that my optics fit. SInce it has such a wide viewing angle coupled with a op reflector should be fairly floody.

The SST 90 wood be floodier but not as true red and would be twice the price and run time would be half as long as the platinum dragon.

Dave

Valmet62

Newly Enlightened
Will your XM-L P60 drop ins work in a XENO F7 V6 ( formally known as Farka ? )

I have a Xeno F7 V6 ( known previously as Farka) will your XM-L drop ins work in this light ?

Thanks
Valmet62

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hi

If you are looking for a true red then as beach honda has graciously answered the Platinum Dragon is the best at about 660nm which is red red no orange red. It also has one of the wider viewing angles at 170 degrees. As for a optic the XRE is the only emitter that my optics fit. SInce it has such a wide viewing angle coupled with a op reflector should be fairly floody.

The SST 90 wood be floodier but not as true red and would be twice the price and run time would be half as long as the platinum dragon.

Dave

Thanks, Dave! Platinum Dragon it is, then ....

Order placed for drop in, to be used with C2 host (2x CR123 primaries):

- Osram Platinum Dragon deep red LED
- 3 level regulated driver (L - M - H, if possible; otherwise must have memory mode; NO blinky modes)
- Orange peel reflector for maximum flood
- Thermal-potted / copper-taped
- Shipped CONUS
- PayPal fees added

I don't need Priority Shipping, USPS First Class is fine. If you can add Delivery Confirmation, that would be appreciated. I calculate $46.80, and will PayPal (rounded up :) ) later today.

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to clarify, as this is my first time through this process - Thanks!
:paypal: :thanks:

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lets hope I get this one right

- Cree XM-L Cool White
- 3 level Hi /Med/ Low 2.8A 2.8-6 volts (Regulated with memory)
- smooth reflector : $40
- Thermal Potting : $5
- Int. Shipping : $5
- To be put in a Surefire C2 with 1x18650
I will add the cost into the P36 drop in.

thanks

Got it today thanks its great love the smooth reflector and the XM-L combo works perfectly together. It surprisingly has a very smooth beam love it. You work is top notch not that I really needed to say that everybody knows this already.
[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

jonnyfgroove

Enlightened
:paypal:

XM-L Drop in - T40 flux bin 5B3 tint 4000k neutral white
Smooth Reflector
3 level regulated, 2.8a drive current
Thermal potting and copper tape
For a bored 6P powered by 1 x 18650
$45 + 4% CC = $46.80

Rod911

Enlightened
I'd like to order the following:

- DUAL XPG (Linger Special) with Q23000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI) and 3 levels (H/M/L with memory) $45
- Thermal Potting $5
- International shipping $5

TOTAL: $55

It will be used in a Solar Force L2T.

It was delivered yesterday, but no one was at home to pick it up. Had to go to the post today to pick it up. Damn that was fast!

Overall - great work. Loving the tint. I do have a warm MiNi AA, but your high CRI drop-in simply does not exhibit any sort of pink or light reds that can be found in the 3000K non-high CRI XP-Gs.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was delivered yesterday, but no one was at home to pick it up. Had to go to the post today to pick it up. Damn that was fast!

Overall - great work. Loving the tint. I do have a warm MiNi AA, but your high CRI drop-in simply does not exhibit any sort of pink or light reds that can be found in the 3000K non-high CRI XP-Gs.

WOW you did good since I have been having most Aussie mailings take 12 - 14 days, maybe it is that you are not in the outlying territories or it hit customs just right. The lack of pinks and reds is probably more the tints I get, I try to get ones that are good middle of the road tints that are not skewed so much towards one color or the other. I think they are a good substitute for alot of incans type tints.

Have a good week

Dave

JoVo

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

I took a beamshot of my XP-G High CRI Drop-In in comparison with a Fenix TK12 R5 (cool white LED).

Regards,
Jonas

claudeswares

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent.
1 x Cree XP-G -$35; 3 levels high / med/ low / 2.8-6V with memory / 1.4 amp regulated;
Q23000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI) NEW; Thermal Potting; OP reflector.
$40 Subtotal
Used in Solarforce L2P

geezer

Newly Enlightened

For

XRE - Royal Blue
5 mode driver with memory
potted electronics
OP reflector

and

Cree XP-G
Q2 3000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI)
3 level high / med / low 2.8-6 volts with memory / 1.4 amp
potted electonics
OP reflector

Knuckles

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to get the drop-in with 8 degree optic and an XP-G instead of an XR-E for longer runtime?

Knuckles

Newly Enlightened
^^ I don't think so, it says on page 1 that the optics are for XR-E only.

I saw that but it looks like the pic of the optic shows a 4-die emitter in there, something that is NOT an XR-E. I just wanted to clarify.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it possible to get the drop-in with 8 degree optic and an XP-G instead of an XR-E for longer runtime?

Hi

XRE is it as they are all that will fit my holder, the XPG optics are of a different size. The picture is one I was trying out but the lens kept coming loose since they are made for XRE.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts