• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 XPG modules in warm, neutral, cool white/ SST-50 -90 P60 dropin Modules (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

so 650

Newly Enlightened
Re: P60 MODULES in XPG / SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part

Hi Dave -

PM sent for quote on 365 nm one level drop in.

Would still appreciate your thoughts on a floody natural white set up for clinical use.

Thanks!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: P60 MODULES in XPG / SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part

:wave: Hey Dave,

I have a post on your D36 thread. You are usually pretty quick to respond. Have you moved on to another thread? Thanks. If I'm just jumping the gun and you have just been busy, sorry.

Lawdogx

Newly Enlightened

Hi there - new to the site so can't pm. I'd like to buy a few modules but am not sure about all the volts/amps stuff. I'll be using a 6P host and a AW 18650 protected 2600 battery. Id like to order the brightest single mode Linger Special and SST-50 I can run with that set-up. Please tell me what you'd recommend and how I can place my order.

Thank you!

so 650

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
for 2-level 4C XP-E

many thanks for your advice & help in PMs

Rajiv

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened

paypal.gif
for one Linger Special

shotty

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave, I'm looking at your XP-G R4 drop-ins. Host would be a G2L running on two CR123's. I think I'd want a regulated 3-6V, that would work with this setup, right?

As far as payment goes, should I mark it as a 'Personal Gift' or a purchase? I realize this question is probably better suited to PM, but I don't have access yet :mecry:.

pete7226

Enlightened

PM sent with order and :paypal:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi there - new to the site so can't pm. I'd like to buy a few modules but am not sure about all the volts/amps stuff. I'll be using a 6P host and a AW 18650 protected 2600 battery. Id like to order the brightest single mode Linger Special and SST-50 I can run with that set-up. Please tell me what you'd recommend and how I can place my order.

Thank you!

Hi

why don't you send me an email until you get PM privileges. It takes about 2 posts to get them turned on.

email is daveal @ mindspring . com

remove the spaces

thanks

dave

Hi Dave, I'm looking at your XP-G R4 drop-ins. Host would be a G2L running on two CR123's. I think I'd want a regulated 3-6V, that would work with this setup, right?

As far as payment goes, should I mark it as a 'Personal Gift' or a purchase? I realize this question is probably better suited to PM, but I don't have access yet :mecry:.

Hi

don't worry about the PM, yes that is perfect if you would mark as personal gift.

any more questions email is above.

thanks

Dave

Darvis

Enlightened

Dave,

Paypal sent for a cool white SST-50 single level (maximum) regulated, OP reflector, P60 drop in.

Many thanks!
Darvis

mikeinrancho

Newly Enlightened

My resistance was futile. :paypal: sent for a Linger Special, 3 level going in a Solarforce L2p with an 18650.

shotty

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: For one XP-G R4/ 3-6v/ 3level P60 Drop in.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

Thanks for all the orders.

NEW XP-G warm and neutral whites on the way.

I just wanted to announce that by the middle to end of next week i will have XPG Q4 3000K 80 CRI warm whites for modules

I will also have XPG R2 4000k 75 CRI neutral whites and
XPG R3 5000k 75 CRI neutral whites in stock

These will be the highest binned neutral and warm whites that I have seen released.

Advanced Orders being taken

Thanks All

dave

sadtimes

Enlightened

Dave,
PM sent with specs for an order! Paypal is ready!

As Always, Thanks!
Chris

Gravitron

Newly Enlightened
Dave,
Paypal sent for SST-50 direct drive 3-mode, white. I am curious to see if these are as bright as everyone raves here about your LED's.

P.S. Can you tell me how your SST-50's compare to the Lumapower mini Ultra SST-50?
Thanks,
Gravitron

Flyflash

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:Dave, I want to try out a Linger Special with the 3000k XPG Q4 LEDs. Glad these warm XPGs are coming your way!

I am enjoying the 5700K SST-50 and 90 drop-ins that you sent to me a week or so back! Keep up the great work!

Thanks

PolarBearX

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for 3-mode linger special with OP reflector. The neutral white sounds good, would you advise that for this module. If so I'll wait for it.

solarforce l2p 18650

PBX

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,
Paypal sent for SST-50 direct drive 3-mode, white. I am curious to see if these are as bright as everyone raves here about your LED's.

P.S. Can you tell me how your SST-50's compare to the Lumapower mini Ultra SST-50?
Thanks,
Gravitron

Hi Buddy

I am not a good one to ask about the lumapower mini as I don't have one. If the reflectors are about the same size then the beam should be about the same. i don't know what kind of electronics are used so I cant comment on that.

:paypal: for 3-mode linger special with OP reflector. The neutral white sounds good, would you advise that for this module. If so I'll wait for it.

solarforce l2p 18650

PBX

Hi

I think if you like neutral white then that will be the ticket.

You won't have to wait as I will have the new items before your get to the que.:D I received shipping confirmation on the new items.

Dave

ConG

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

I'd like one of the XPG R2 4000k 75 CRI neutral whites.
3.6-6.0 or 3.6-8.4 (which driver is "better"??).

Can you do them with two levels? Like 15% / 100 % ??

PP ready.

Cheers,
Constantin

Status
Not open for further replies.