• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***** P7 and DHS Heatsink Part 2*****

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, i received my heatsinks today. Can you let me know the dimensions, i think you may have sent me c's instead of d's.

I dont have a mag around to try it in the head only one where i can get to the tail. It is quite a bit smaller than the tail internal dimensions.

Thanks.

Dimension for "D" is 34.2mm and "C" is 26.2mm. Could you please take a picture and sent it to [email protected] If I were to sent you the wrong size I'll send replacement next week. Please make sure your Mag is newer version. Older Mag has larger inside diameter.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22A,
I've got a few Cree XR-E on either star or regular pads w/o the drivers. Would I need to remove them from there and have the emitter only in order to use your heatsinks? Also, I haven't read everything, but do you provide the drivers or room on the sink for the drivers to mount?

Thanks for your time,
:wave:

That's correct my heatsinks work with only emitters. I'm sorry I don't have drivers.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Craig B.
- Peng L.

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Sep 13

haiyter

Newly Enlightened
if you didnt read his whole first post, he requires a $20 dollar minimum

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Dimension for "D" is 34.2mm and "C" is 26.2mm. Could you please take a picture and sent it to [email protected] If I were to sent you the wrong size I'll send replacement next week. Please make sure your Mag is newer version. Older Mag has larger inside diameter.

Thanks, it was just me being thick, they are fine. :ohgeez:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:

3 pieces of bare alu. p7 heat sink for mag C
$26 total
thanks 7 hope to make it to Monday shipment.

Also, Could you PM me for pricing or 6 pieces & 10 pieces for P7/Alu/Mag C?
Do you make heat sink that don't have the two little "feet" on top of the pole? I use it with 14mm board, always have to file off the "feet".

I can't find your PM, did you have it disabled?

thanks

sled207

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for 3 P7 HAIII "C" and registered mail.
$32 for HAIII
$2 Registered Mail
$34 total
Thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast

$26 total

Do you make heat sink that don't have the two little "feet" on top of the pole? I use it with 14mm board, always have to file off the "feet".

thanks

Your order was shipped today. Please email me at [email protected] for price quotation.

I do not have flat top version but can be done. You may have to wait till I place production order, which should be around the end of this month.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped

- ma_sha1
- morelightnow
- BrownDog52469
- Albert W.
- crunchie
- spoke2570

Thanks
Setapong

Next Shipment Sep 20

Lolaralph

Enlightened
I've never purchased with paypal before, under send money do I choose Personal or purchase. If it's personal do I do gift,payment owed, etc.
Where do I add the 4%,any advice is appreciated
Thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Sled207
- Lolaralph

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Sep 28

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22a,

I have good news & bad news. the good news is that I got the shipment;
the bad news is that they are the wrong heat sinks. All three are mag D sinks not Mag C sinks I ordered.
I still have a Mag HAIII D sinks from you & haven't used it. Really have no need for more.

But I do need the three p7 C sinks, What do I do now?

dscf7883.jpg

$26 total

thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22a,

I have good news & bad news. the good news is that I got the shipment;
the bad news is that they are the wrong heat sinks. All three are mag D sinks not Mag C sinks I ordered.
I still have a Mag HAIII D sinks from you & haven't used it. Really have no need for more.

But I do need the three p7 C sinks, What do I do now?

dscf7883.jpg

I'm sorry for the mistake. Could you please ship it back to me I'll pay for the shipping cost. I'll send replacement on the next shipment. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry for the mistake. Could you please ship it back to me I'll pay for the shipping cost. I'll send replacement on the next shipment. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble.

H22a,

Thanks for the replacement plan. Would you mind that I sell them on your behalf in to US buyer on CPF & send you the proceeds minus the shipping cost/PP fee to you instead? It might cost you less than ship it back. You will recover the funds minus the shipping cost.

FYI. I don't ship International. It takes a trip during work days that I don't have time for due to demanding job. For US/PP shipping, the USPS pick-up at my door. Plus, the fund is too small to cover my gas money to make a trip to USPS with my car that does only 16MPG.

let me know if this plan works for you