pens anyone?

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my TiBolt as well, but prefer the Maxmadco ti pen for edc due to weight.

May I ask what the knife in the photo is?
Yes, of course! Buck Vantage Pro small size with S30V steel. A good value folder. Thanks for looking.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
nbp, I got one of the Breast Caner SF pens for my wife just a week ago. She really likes it.

RBR, that is a neat looking pen! Knurling?? Nice. The spring loaded clip intrigues me. Can you take a close up pic of the clip? How well does it hold your pocket. Fits a jean or say work pant? Oh, that matte black finish is mean looking.

Edit, I found more info on it.
"Special Edition Pure Black PVD-Coated Faber-Castell e-motion Ballpoint Pen - an elegant cigar shape, substantial in weight and looks.Anodized aluminium barrel with matt black engraved outer featuring subtle guilloch' diamond pattern. Twist-action ballpoint with medium blue refill. Strong, sprung metal pocket clip.
Compatible Parker-style refills are available in a wide range of ink colours and tip sizes."

MrJino, what is that?

Last edited:

MrJino

Enlightened
nbp, I got one of the Breast Caner SF pens for my wife just a week ago. She really likes it.

RBR, that is a neat looking pen! Knurling?? Nice. The spring loaded clip intrigues me. Can you take a close up pic of the clip? How well does it hold your pocket. Fits a jean or say work pant? Oh, that matte black finish is mean looking.

Edit, I found more info on it.
"Special Edition Pure Black PVD-Coated Faber-Castell e-motion Ballpoint Pen - an elegant cigar shape, substantial in weight and looks.Anodized aluminium barrel with matt black engraved outer featuring subtle guilloch' diamond pattern. Twist-action ballpoint with medium blue refill. Strong, sprung metal pocket clip.
Compatible Parker-style refills are available in a wide range of ink colours and tip sizes."

MrJino, what is that?

It's a Ti click pro, sorry about the bad picture.

MrJino

Enlightened
My couple of cool pens. SF Pen II in pink, SF Pen III, Prometheus Alpha pen in EN Alu. I might let the pink one go here soon.

Pens_zpsbqnxfp6s.jpg

How is that promethius pen? Is it a bother to unscrew each time you need to write?

nbp

Flashaholic
How is that promethius pen? Is it a bother to unscrew each time you need to write?

Not too much of a bother. The precision threads are smooth, the ergos are very good, it's very nicely balanced, and the delightful Montblanc Fineliner inside make it worth the few moments extra.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had this one for years. I don't use it at all any more. Probably will throw it up on the bay soon and see what she fetches. Its a Montblanc Meisterstuck 166 Document Marker/Highlighter. Once the refill dried, I stowed it in my desk. Thinking I paid so much, why sell it. lol So I still got it. Typical behavioral pattern for me. I do the same with flashlights. I guess thats part of collecting, or as my wife calls it, hoarding. :) I dug this out over the weekend just for this thread. I forgot I had the darn thing. haha
I have a MB ballpoint pen too. It is almost too nice to EDC. Been a few years since I used it. I need to dig it out.

514DB31D-E9BD-4691-9117-70FB69C05D48_zpszesuleug.jpg

LedTed

Enlightened
I've had a rOtring Four-In-One since I had a PSION. That pen sure makes for easy red lines on docs.

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey what do you pen guys suggest for a refill for my SF Pen III? It came with the Schmidt 9000. It's got lots of life left but I prefer a finer point and a less smudgy ink and am eager to change cartridges to something better.

GearHunter

Enlightened
Hey what do you pen guys suggest for a refill for my SF Pen III? It came with the Schmidt 9000. It's got lots of life left but I prefer a finer point and a less smudgy ink and am eager to change cartridges to something better.

wish I could help but I'm a big fan of the Schmidt. Seems to match my messy writing style!

nbp

Flashaholic
I had to stop at the big office box store tonight on the way home, so I looked at what they had. I found a Parker refill of the same size and shape and it came in a fine tip. I picked one up and I think it should do the trick for now. It is finer, and the ink is less "wet" so I won't make such a mess.

GötterDamnerung

Newly Enlightened
New techliner, already my favorite pen.

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forum. In fact, I just posted in the introduction section, and after I went to the new posts section and found his on top.

Really like pens, especially the aesthetics of fountain pens. However, I for everyday carry, I have a Shorty Techliner without clip, and just to add to the previous poster: it's a great pen, a true workhorse.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is very neat. I can't stand having to unscrew a pen. It looks cool in the movies and all. But for a person who uses a pen probably around 50 times a day, Click or Twist has always kinda been my thing. The magnet "may" work too. Thanks for sharing.