Photon 3= your thoughts!

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must be one of the only people who didn't keep the Arc AAA. I had one for awhile, kept it on my keychain, but decided it was too big for my keychain, so I traded it off.
Oh well. I went back to carrying my Photon 2 on my keychain.
I liked the Arc AAA, it is well made, but just didn't do it for me. Now my Arc LHS-P I carry everyday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Very happy with it.

Blades

medix

Newly Enlightened
I have 3 of the photon 3's and have never had a problem with any of them. I have 2 whites and one red. The battery replacement is way easy, and the case is very water resistant, accidently put one thru the wash cycle with no ill effects. I use mine on the low and medium power levels, full power is always available with a quick press of the front of the switch. If I am placing it somewhere it might be activated accidently I simply put it in auto-off mode, no worries. I am sorry to hear that some of the others have had a bad experience. Mine are also about 2 years old, love em.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hi Doug,
I carried a Photon 3 for a while. The light activated in my pocket three different times and depleted the batteries each time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I switched to the Photon II and haven't had a problem since.

Dan

Latest posts