PK ~vs~ Chuck Norris

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn’t Chuck Norris knock out PK with all of the used batteries he saved from his SF light?
:laughing::laughing:

No, that was when Chuck Norris broke his hand, trying to steal PK's U2A prototype, once he heard about the 148hour runtime on low...

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Solar Eclipses coincides with the time period PK takes a brake from working on his new lights. Coincidence? I think not!

Arcus Diabolus

Newly Enlightened
God was forced to create light and divide day and night because PK was annoying him with his light experiments and prototypes.

Oh, and Chuck Norris, like the rest of us lol, wants PK's autograph.

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
way_dragon_gal1.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Look at that awesome block...Chuck Norris had no idea what he was getting into. Judging by the look on PK's face, he's well aware that "Chuckie" made a bad deciscion, and this will just be another walk in the park...

Good stuff TX! Thanks!

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Letting an easy victory over Chuck Norris go to his head, PK crossed Ginseng. :shakehead
But Ginseng blinded him from 50 yards away, :twak:ed him on the head with a real flashlight, then set him on fire with the beam!
Bet PK won't make that mistake again...

(Hey, you said "give some props to the father of the modern flashlight as we know it"!)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics are worth a thousand words:

The PK- Universal Handle

Well poop! I had a very similar idea for having a flashlight made but now if I have it done, I'll feel like I stole the idea. Gorgeous stuff but now I'm depressed. Although mind you, as much as I procrastinate, I'll probably never get around to doing it and I even paid a down payment to one of our guys here...oh well, proves my point that at some point, everything will be invented (or in this case, designed). Damn good looking stuff though.

George

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Letting an easy victory over Chuck Norris go to his head, PK crossed Ginseng. :shakehead
But Ginseng blinded him from 50 yards away, :twak:ed him on the head with a real flashlight, then set him on fire with the beam!
Bet PK won't make that mistake again...

(Hey, you said "give some props to the father of the modern flashlight as we know it"!)

After his recovery, PK built a funeral pyre with copies of all his patents (60+), dating back to the late 80's. He placed ginsengs Modified M@g-lites on there and lit it with an M6, just to prove that he was here first. Ginseng was going to try to intervene, but after seeing all that PK had actually done, conceded, and let PK bask in the glow.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well poop! I had a very similar idea for having a flashlight made but now if I have it done, I'll feel like I stole the idea. Gorgeous stuff but now I'm depressed. Although mind you, as much as I procrastinate, I'll probably never get around to doing it and I even paid a down payment to one of our guys here...oh well, proves my point that at some point, everything will be invented (or in this case, designed). Damn good looking stuff though.

George

You can do a Claymore version though!!!

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bttt...felt a need to revive this...anymore one-liners? PK vs Chuck comparisons?

Size-15 used to be known as Size-6, but PK poured miracle grow into a Vegas hot-tub one night and lit it up with a prototype M6!

Latest posts