Please post on what you believe is the best 1X 18650 flashlight available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garykaifong

Newly Enlightened
I like my Nitecore P25. Solidly built, and best of all, it can be recharged via USB. I looked at Jetbeam DDR26 also before I got the Nitecore, but the recharging port on the torch is not a mini USB, which makes it less versatile, and also the light coming out of the Jetbeam seems a bit yellow, as compared to the Nitecore. So I ended up getting the Nitecore.

nbp

Flashaholic
+1, but may be a bit to much flood as you said thrower

also check out Mac's 18650 deep reflector

If you go Blue Label I think you can select other emitters besides the MC-E, though I'm not sure if it ever becomes a "thrower", that's true.

Knight_Light

Enlightened
Like others have said I do not believe there is one best particular light as everyone's needs vary. Having said that here is my recommendation for what I believe to be the best.

Armytek Predator Pro v2.5 XP-G2

Last edited:

bjt3833

Newly Enlightened
Best is such a hard thing to answer. My favorite single 18650 light is my new sc600 mkII. The Nitecore EC25 is another great light. Depends on if you want a floodier light or more of a thrower. I'd also mention that from my experience with my Nitecore EA1, the EC2 should be another good small light. A Solarforce host is a good cheap solution too since you can swap the dropin to suit your needs quite well.

Navy

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Predator XP-G2 neutral seems to be a popular choice, I'm actually about to order one myself.

Steve

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
So guys please feel free to comment on what you think the best flashlight is that runs on a single 18650 battery. I'm currently leaning towards the Klarus XT11 but I've heard Eagletac ones are pretty good too. Thanks from Lumen King. :thumbsup:

If you're the Lumen King shouldn't you know? :D

What's "best" is extremely subjective. Everyone will just recommend what they have.

SAVERIO

Newly Enlightened
I believe there is no "best" because everyone needs something different.

I agree with this statement.

For me, my favorite is the Eagletac D25LC2 (XP-G2 version). It's near perfect for me, I just wish it had a momentary "on" and less strobe!

JethroL

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Predator XP-G2 neutral seems to be a popular choice, I'm actually about to order one myself.
Steve

Me too, last night ordered a ArmyTek Predator Pro v2.5 Gold xD 670Lumens
I am upgrading from a OLIGHT M20S-X M20 Warrior - [Cree XM-L T6] - 500Lum. All depends on the needs of the user and the budget; olight served me well but im looking for more lumens and (hopefully) higher quality.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favourite 1x 18650 at this moment, is the Olight M22. I believe there is no "best" because everyone needs something different.

I agree without knowing what the light is going to be used for the answers could be many. :thumbsup:

spc smith

Enlightened
Me too, last night ordered a ArmyTek Predator Pro v2.5 Gold xD 670Lumens
I am upgrading from a OLIGHT M20S-X M20 Warrior - [Cree XM-L T6] - 500Lum. All depends on the needs of the user and the budget; olight served me well but im looking for more lumens and (hopefully) higher quality.

Buddy you upgraded BIG TIME. your gonna love that predator. Its a compact throwmonster.

ledmebe

Newly Enlightened
I thought my Innova T4r was the best thing ever... for use as a mechanic, until I bought a set of snap on aaa powered flashlights a costco that put out the same lumens.(220)

Now I just got me Nitecore SRT7 and am smiling as I post this. Dunno what I have got myself into, but this turns my crank

Status
Not open for further replies.