Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe they want to apply this drawing with a laser over anodizing on standard lights as here drawing camouflage ?

Or on the glass of the flashlight, to turn it on, we saw on the white wall a projection of this picture ??

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shorty's standing in front of the number 575, is this a cryptic clue?

Two things:

1. If that's really Shorty, then the radiation exposure surely caused a life-changing turn within him; Shorty was a Novatac.

2. Given that there's already been a 60 (close enough to 50) lumen, a 300 lumen, and a 325 lumen light, a 575 lumen HDS light would completely change the game. :drool:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm telling you guys there bringing back a long throw twisty that's good up to 6 volts.oh in Natural HA! I just know it.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Only HDS can have a thread 2 pages long 50 plus posts about? Well about nothing really 😂😂😂

nbp

Flashaholic
Rotaries are getting screwed on titanium two way deep carry clips. Obviously.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Two things:

1. If that's really Shorty, then the radiation exposure surely caused a life-changing turn within him; Shorty was a Novatac.

I'll be honest, I took a shot. De Niro would let it slide.
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1552000449.660492.jpg

GoVegan

Enlightened
Maybe Longman and Shorty have adopted Geronimo Airborne Fallonfloor...

Haha only HDS users would ever get that.

[Edit] Actually a quick search on DuckDuckGo gives a full posting about the famous little dual wielding guy, didn't know that thread existed as I never visit The Cafe forum.

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
I think this thread might be a performance-art interpretation of the old joke "how to keep an idiot in suspense." Click the refresh button to find out the answer! :p