Polystinger TerraLUX Conversion Problem

SlowLeak

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post, but I've been reading here pretty heavily for the past year. Based on some of my reading, I recently purchased a TerraLUX TLE-ST1-EX from Battery Junction for a Polystinger a friend gave me. The new conversion head and LED are a vast improvement, when they work. I've only used it a couple times, but it will shut off after random short lengths of use, and won't come back on until I disassemble it, pull the LED unit and put it right back in. Any recommendations for a fix? Thanks.

scviper576

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post, but I've been reading here pretty heavily for the past year. Based on some of my reading, I recently purchased a TerraLUX TLE-ST1-EX from Battery Junction for a Polystinger a friend gave me. The new conversion head and LED are a vast improvement, when they work. I've only used it a couple times, but it will shut off after random short lengths of use, and won't come back on until I disassemble it, pull the LED unit and put it right back in. Any recommendations for a fix? Thanks.
Call the manufacture this is there number 720-636-7427. I called them when I had a problem with my bulb. They are friendly and curious.

Latest posts