!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Cypher_Aod

Enlightened
What is the angle light int the pic of the A2 and E2E?

Cheers in advance.

I believe that is Pentagon Molle light.
It is indeed a PentagonLight Molle, a light that is mournfully hard to find, i was lucky enough to pick this one up NIB from the MP... retrospectively, i wish i'd bought the other one, which was the black&green one, rather than this silver&bone one :)

Oh well, we live and learn. a very very useful light though. :)

Acid87

Enlightened
Monocrom said:
LOL

Poor Al sometimes goes unnoticed it seems.

Shame isn't it especially when he is a Surefire Encyclopedia.

Cypher_Aod said:
It is indeed a PentagonLight Molle, a light that is mournfully hard to find, i was lucky enough to pick this one up NIB from the MP... retrospectively, i wish i'd bought the other one, which was the black&green one, rather than this silver&bone one :)

Oh well, we live and learn. a very very useful light though. :)

Cheers for confirming the name. I live in hope of finding one.

Now we can get back on topic.

teach9213

Newly Enlightened
My SUREFIRE LEGO:whistle:
* SF KL3 GEN1
* SF M2 BODY (18mm Bored)
* SF SW01 (McClicky switch )

DSC05782_resize.jpg

DSC05754_resize.jpg

DSC05758_resize.jpg

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice :) Though I'm not sure I can fully condone the modification of such a rare and wondrous beast as an SW01...

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Light DRB! (I'll correct ya before Al does, DRB...that should be a KT2 if you're using the 9-Volt LA in there...sorry...Size-15 woulda done it eventually...LOL!) That was one of my first lego'es actually...then I got an A19, covered it with a combat grip, and put an MN60 in there... :0)

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally it would be the KT2 for a 9 volt lamp, but that was a KT1 kit I bought.
I was just going to lable it a "KT" but thought it might cause some confusion!

It's running a LF HO-M3T & 2x17500 :p :thumbsup:

:D

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
The centerpiece of my collection.
Armor black cerakoted Surefire M4 with crenelated Millennium turbo head and SW01 fatty. Nailbender Cree XP-G R4 Flux 5B2 Tint 1-lvl reg. drive 4-16v. max
wu1oi.jpg

55kpdy.jpg

For those that may ask the question, yes that is my kitchen table, yes that is my signature.

Acid87

Enlightened
jamesmtl514 said:
The centerpiece of my collection.
Armor black cerakoted Surefire M4 with crenelated Millennium turbo head and SW01 fatty. Nailbender Cree XP-G R4 Flux 5B2 Tint 1-lvl reg. drive 4-16v. max

For those that may ask the question, yes that is my kitchen table, yes that is my signature.

Can I ask why you signed your table?

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was kinda hoping that I would find tons of posts either praising my vision of this light, that took me years to finalize or for SF purists to criticize me for desecrating an already beautiful light.
However I will answer your question.
Simple answer, because i believe it looks awesome. It's unique and a conversation starter.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was kinda hoping that I would find tons of posts either praising my vision of this light, that took me years to finalize or for SF purists to criticize me for desecrating an already beautiful light.
However I will answer your question.
Simple answer, because i believe it looks awesome. It's unique and a conversation starter.

Okay, if that's what you truly want . . .

"How could you desecrate such a classic of SureFire design, you narcissistic bum!" :p

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's better :D
I'm still waiting for my cell phone provider to launch a new phone. My previous 2 phones self destructed and I don't have a camera.
Once I do have that new phone in my hands I will bombard you guys with pics of the new ones that found their way to me.