!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Member

Enlightened
A small family photo..

surefiresamlingenyz9.jpg

But when I had taken the photo I realised that my gen4 L1 Lumamax was missing..:shakehead

jcompton

Enlightened
POST # 500 at 5:00 :laughing:
(unintentional...I swear)

Here's my E1E-SG and Matching KL1-GM

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
234189120-O.jpg

tvodrd, what kind of tailcaps are on those two e1e's above the winelight's bezel? Are they twist only? Very interested...

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Those are McGizmo Aleph 2-stage tailswitches, and the two lights are actually potential projects- no light engines in them yet. (Good catch! :green: )

Larry

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd,

do you know if there are any surefire or aleph "twist-only" tailcaps? Is the closet one the Z52 with its momentary on switch?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the Z21 fit on e-series bodies as well? I'm looking for a twist only switch for my e1e. Thanks in advance!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
The E-series Z52 is a twisty, but also has the momentary button. I suspect it could be modded pretty easily to defeat the momentary function. :shrug:

Larry

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefires1-3-08edit.jpg

Awww... doesn't it look so cute tucked in with the "big boys" :lolsign:

Awesome collections folks!!! It's amazing to see it all together in a picture!!

I know if I had the $$$.. I couldn't have enough M6's either!!! :)

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
The reason I would like a non-pushbutton switch is for waterproofness and simplicity. :twothumbs

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can block off the push button with a flat rubber "disk" that sells as part of a kit at the shoppe. I don't have the link and will try to find it later.

I mod'ed one with it and it worked well (although not what I was looking for and I returned it).

The reason I would like a non-pushbutton switch is for waterproofness and simplicity. :twothumbs

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I find this E1? It just looks so cool. I have an E1e, but it doesn't look anything like yours. And that style of KL1 head....I'm guessing they don't make those anymore. :mecry:

POST # 500 at 5:00 :laughing:
(unintentional...I swear)

Here's my E1E-SG and Matching KL1-GM

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
Where can I find this E1? It just looks so cool. I have an E1e, but it doesn't look anything like yours. And that style of KL1 head....I'm guessing they don't make those anymore. :mecry:
It's not an E1, it's an E1e-SG
The KL1 is an original KL1-GM.
I suspect it possible to track down both if you hunt around SureFire Dealers and CPF MarketPlace
(Note that SG (Satin Gray) and GM (GunMetal) are the same finish. GM is the old term. SG is the current term)

Al

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks much Al. I will keep my eyes open for them. I hope your holidays were pleasant.

It's not an E1, it's an E1e-SG
The KL1 is an original KL1-GM.
I suspect it possible to track down both if you hunt around SureFire Dealers and CPF MarketPlace
(Note that SG (Satin Gray) and GM (GunMetal) are the same finish. GM is the old term. SG is the current term)

Al

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey TT. Happy New Year to you also. No M6 yet :mecry:It is on what used to be a short, but now growing list of Surefire's I want. I'm hoping they update the L2 and L5, and possibly come out with one or two neat new lights. I'm gonna hold off on the M6 for awhile, and wait to see what SF is going to do. I will have an M6 sometime this year though....

Hey Rob! Happy New Year! Did Santa bring you an M6????

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm gonna hold off on the M6 for awhile,, and wait to see what SF is going to do. I will have an M6 sometime this year though....
Just because SureFire may show new products at SHOT Shows doesn't usually mean they are ready to ship said products until quite some time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.