• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Price Drop: SC200C2 CUSTOM NEUTRAL WHITE XM-L2 EAGTAC (EAGLETAC) BRAND NEW IN...

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: SC200C2 CUSTOM NEUTRAL WHITE XM-L2 EAGTAC (EAGLETAC) BRAND NEW IN...

Price drop $59!!! bought one from the forum which was defective, sent it back to going gear after a few emails to eagletac and they sent me a new one. brand new in the box, never used, with accessories, including extension tube. $89 ​Now $54

NOW $69 !!!! shipped free in the usa

IMG_3474.jpgIMG_3481.jpgIMG_3482.jpgIMG_3484.jpg

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry. didn't get notified i had a response here. eagletac has it labeled as custom (it's literally on the label). i guess it's because they don't do this led as standard?

Smegheaaad

Newly Enlightened
Quick question: which extender is that?

I believe there are two; a shorter one to add a third CR123, and a longer one to bump the totals to 4 CR123's or a pair of 18650's. The proportions in the photo suggest the shorter one, but I figure it's worth checking.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I've given it enough time. he hasn't logged in since the "i'll take it", so I guess he changed his mind, unless he lives in florida and his power is still out from the storm...do you think I should wait longer than a week for his answer?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a peep. It's yours. Send Paypal to my screen name at aol. Make it fast. This way I can ship it before I head out to pf22 (or is it 23)

chadvone

Enlightened
Light received. Used it to walk the dogs, and do some deer spotting. Works great. Great deal. Thank you.