Price shockers from across the pond

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of the lights you non-US CPFers are mentioning are readily available in my area, or easily purchased on the net.

Does anyone want me to ship them any particular light (e.g. Mag, SF, SL, Inova, etc.) for my local cost plus shipping to your country?

DrifT3R

Enlightened
missionaryman said:
what's my point? by your torches from America or Hong Kong because at least when it comes to torches they don't have it good they've got it great.
AMEN!
Dude, we should start a business in Australia. =P

Twellmann

Newly Enlightened
I wasn't laughing at the BigMac index as such, I think its a great way to compare different economies..

I just realised that I put 'average' the wrong place in each line and thought it was funny

missionaryman

Enlightened
TigerhawkT3 said:
Most of the lights you non-US CPFers are mentioning are readily available in my area, or easily purchased on the net.

Does anyone want me to ship them any particular light (e.g. Mag, SF, SL, Inova, etc.) for my local cost plus shipping to your country?

Thanks mate,
I might just take you up on that at some point, I used to always bundle my m@glite and lens together with reflectors from Modamag but now that he's passed that on to the shoppe I may need another US source so if that's ok you moght hear from me at some point