Problems with Eagletac

Alistair

Newly Enlightened
My T10LC2 gave similar trouble when I first got it. Cleaned the threads with a tissue and it has been totally reliable since. Try cleaning.

somename

Newly Enlightened
Like mentioned by others, cleaning the battery contacts and the threads may be helpful. All lights eventually get corrosion on metal contacts which can really mess with the transfer of current. Depending on your climate the corrosion can settle in more frequently.

After getting into flashlights earlier this year I went through the garage and found a flashlight hanging on the wall that would not turn on with fresh batteries. Cleaned the battery + contact and now the light works.

Hope you get your light fixed.

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
get a small precision needle nose plier and you have yourself a tail switch removal tool... several of my lights have the same setup, so the precision needle nose came in handy.

stu022488

Newly Enlightened
wow thanks for the great responses I am going to try cleaning all the terminals out and see what happens. And thanks Lebox for the help if it dosnt work ill shout you out an email. Eagletac finally got ahold of me so asking for a more detailed email of the problem.

tolkaze

Enlightened
The best tool I have found for most of my lights tailcaps etc is a cheap set of calipers... I bought 2 pairs of digital calipers and one was DOA, and the other wasn't always accurate... anyways, was told somewhere on the forums that the inside caliper can be used as an adjustable tool for tailcaps