• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Professional Cerakote, "2nd BATCH" group project.

DragonHead

Enlightened
Re: Professional Cerakote, "2nd BATCH" group project.

Sorry to hear it's been a tough month....hope everyone is recovering.

Sorry to hear all your trouble Howard, thank you for reaching out and mmmh I think I recognize this little Titan +! It looks terrific

Thanks Guys, things are getting better with both my Parents. Jmayot, Check out this one.>
, E1e sm.jpg

DragonHead

Enlightened
Sorry guys, Holidays, and a big problem with contamination in my lines took a big hit in my productivity.
Back in the shop with a freshly built aftercooler system for my compressor and media blaster. No more problems in the Cerakote!
Will send out outstanding units soon, stay tuned for pics. And post em if you got em...
Thanks CPF

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
After a looooong wait (but excellent communication from Howard who always answered my PMs), here is the fifth light he did for me... and the most spectacular!!
I always wanted a special Mag... ordered the parts (including a VoB Mt-G2 drop in which I had for a while), shipped to Howard and couple months later, here it is in all its splendor:

Last edited:

DragonHead

Enlightened
Jmayot, Thanks for the great images, I appreciate the camera work.
firefighterb, yours will be home soon.
Sorry for the long wait time on these last few units. I work on the lights after my other work is finished. And I might push off the harder more complicated ones for last.
My next offerings will be done on bodies I own, or purchase for the run. That way there will be no wait, and will keep me from stressing on pulling apart expensive lights that I am not sure about how they come apart.
Thanks to everyone that participated and keep an eye out for my next offering.
DragonHead,

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jmoyat, great photos! I've got a very similar JayRob Mt-G2 Mag build. My bezel is a bit different & I have a ring by the tail versus the Escape (or however that is spelled) - I have one of those on the 3C mag (2x18500) one in my car that Howard did for me.

firefighterb

Newly Enlightened
This is a real bummer....Howard has had my light for over a year...& my extra $108 for upgrades....was replying to my emails...but now he is not....if anyone knows Howard could you please have him contact me?? Much appreciated!!

[email protected]

firefighterb

Newly Enlightened
Thanks....he was nice & very helpful when we were communicating. I really don't think intentions were this at all...in fact I hope he is ok & all is well....we'll see.