Pure flood keychain light recommendation please

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend me a pure flood keychain light similar to Lummi Wee or Thrunite 1A? Maximum battery size is 1 x AAA and no button cells. Thanks!

revolver

Newly Enlightened
4Sevens Preon P0 looks like it hits all your needs. It has a lens adjusted to put out a wall of light with no hotspot.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
2nd Foursevens Preon P0 (2 modes). Another option, albeit a bit more expensive, is the Peak Mule Eiger (single level, or available with QTC). An even more expensive option, with less output and you'd have to wait for the next batch (way down the road) or make a WTB thread for one, is the Muyshondt Mako Flood (2 stage twisty).

You might want to also consider the Fenix E05 (single mode). It's not a mule type (pure flood) light but it uses a diffuse optic to spread the beam out evenly without a hotspot. And on that note, also consider the Veleno Designs Quantum D2. It also uses a diffuse optic to spread the beam out and QTC to control output.

All of the above lights use 1xAAA battery with the exception of the Quantum D2 - it uses a 10180 li-ion battery. The Eiger can also use this cell as different bodies can be purchased for it.

Last edited:

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
The Quantum DD or D2 are great lights. I also have a SS Peak Eiger with a 10280 body that I like even more, though. I picked it up from Oveready with two heads - a Nichia 219 mule and a Nichia 219 small optic. The mule is what you'd be looking for - pure flood with the beautiful tint and color rendering of a Nichia 219.

Latest posts