• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

R16vn - 18350 USB Beast

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just found a major flaw with this light. The button is just glued in and can fall out after use. I will be discontinuing this light. Its really too bad because overall its a great light.

Will contact previous buyers to see if they still want to keep their order.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light now has a new switch design! MUCH improved!!! You can now order again!

jso902

Enlightened
Is there an 18650 version of this?
Nm found it

Last edited:

VNguyen

Enlightened
Which of these would be best suited for inspection type work? I'm a supervisor for a manufacturing plant and I'm always in machinery or reading panels. I carry my s1 baton most of the time but the bright white sometimes causes problems. I am looking at close up and sometimes over head steam lines

I find warmer tint to be better when inspecting defects, in my case weld defects. Vinh is right, 4000k would be perfect for me.

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have one of those flashlights . The switch is my problem . Where is it glue ? [emoji53]

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
What a about the flashlight from Manker Godmes with that big head space there room to do lot make it a triple, a new led to make it really brite !

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you so much for the reply. I actually just emailed vinh. I've got 5 of these stock for friends coming and one modded for me.

2 more orders then I will work on all the R16vn orders.

Things works best for me when I work on all like lights/orders at once. Less chance for mistakes.

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened
2 more orders then I will work on all the R16vn orders.

Things works best for me when I work on all like lights/orders at once. Less chance for mistakes.

No worries vinh. I hope one of the other orders your working on is m43vn [emoji41] [emoji38] lol