Ra Clicky Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
No pluses here--keep the thread on track with useful information and be happy with a superior product. The reply probably would have had a softer touch were it not for the incessant ramblings that have become mere verbalisms of self-gratification and have absolutely no bearing on the quality of the light. "Praises"??? Call a spade a spade, they're nothing more than NOISE. :thumbsdow

Karl

Last edited:

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man people find anything to gripe about. Henry is kind enough to offer a contest for a 170, since the number of 170's are so low, yet people still find a reason to complain. I am suprised Henry still posts here. :thumbsdow

Kudos to Henry for even offering a Contest! :twothumbs

Fingers Crossed, EM sent a 1400 Eastern on the dot! :D

I wasn't complaining. Jeez.

When I read there was a contest, I was hoping it was another "figure out how to unlock some feature" contest. That sort of contest is more fun than just a straight lottery, That's all.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
I hate to wade into this fight, but I have to say it's hard to complain about Henry's actions here. For example, he could have put his 170 Cn's up for auction on EBay, and relied on human weakness to drive the cost way up. Instead, he is offering them for list price.

(BTW, I did not enter the contest, because I already blew my flashlight budget on two of his lights, and they give me all the lumens I need.)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
No pluses here--keep the thread on track with useful information and be happy with a superior product. The reply probably would have had a softer touch were it not for the incessant ramblings that have become mere verbalisms of self-gratification and have absolutely no bearing on the quality of the light. "Praises"??? Call a spade a spade, they're nothing more than NOISE. :thumbsdow

Karl

AMEN Brother ! !

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
All,

Thanks to all who participated. A winner has been selected and a PayPal request has been sent.

There were a few people who had difficulty with the time. Here is the current time in Mountain Standard Time (MST) and Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

Grinsekatz,

A lot more were just ordered. It surprised them how fast they sold out.

GottaWearShades,

I think you were dreaming. But it is a pleasant dream.

Henry.

Russki

Enlightened
I am agreeing with you. I put K2 in Nowatac yesterday. I must be get lucky, with that particular K2. Light is "freaking" bright. It outperforms all my other lights, Seoul U2 and Cree R2 included. Tint is so nice and warm, and shape of light beam is very cool too. K2 work great with new Ra reflector as well. I would change Led in my "Clicky" already, my only concern voiding warranty for brand new light.
P.S. To fit K2 in any HDS lights heat sink have to be modified.

Hey, I seem to recall a mention of a K2-based Clicky, a 200C. Maybe that was just a rumor, maybe I didn't read it, and merely dreamed it.

Anybody know anything?

That would be a dream come true. I love my 120P with a K2 tffc in it.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am agreeing with you. I put K2 in Nowatac yesterday. I must be get lucky, with that particular K2. Light is "freaking" bright. It outperforms all my other lights, Seoul U2 and Cree R2 included. Tint is so nice and warm, and shape of light beam is very cool too. K2 work great with new Ra reflector as well. I would change Led in my "Clicky" already, my only concern voiding warranty for brand new light.
P.S. To fit K2 in any HDS lights heat sink have to be modified.

You know you could also just trim the casing of the LED as well.

DM51

Flashaholic
This thread has become a nuisance. It is less than 4 days old, and already it has >200 posts, many of which are unnecessary. Also unnecessary is one member (karlthev) making disrespectful remarks about another member. Furthermore, a contest/lottery was initiated by the OP in post#154, in violation of Rule #6.

The thread is closed. The OP may start a new one provided it adheres to the Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.