RaidFire From Edge TAC

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put together a quick video review of the Raidfire. These are just quick 1 take videos, unedited. I may try uping the production quality in the future. Sorry if I over twirl the light around (moving it around quickly), and fumble on what I'm trying to say, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sceJZgyKqoA

Rzr800

Enlightened
Just a great job (again) and something that we all appreciate. With so many choices out there; it's pretty darn nice when somebody takes the time to do this for us. :thumbsup:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful video. It's going to be a long wait for the next batch, but it looks like it will be worth it. Thanks for all your effort.

KRS1

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Could some one please confirm me if this light has 2 mode ( 100% and 5%?). Just received mine and seem only has 100% mode which enoying me so much when i want low mode too.

DBS v2 definitely kick Raidfire in throw and wf600 q5 on 2 cr123 kick raidfire in throw too :sigh:

Nick

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi

Could some one please confirm me if this light has 2 mode ( 100% and 5%?). Just received mine and seem only has 100% mode which enoying me so much when i want low mode too.

DBS v2 definitely kick Raidfire in throw and wf600 q5 on 2 cr123 kick raidfire in throw too :sigh:

Nick

Unscrew the head end a bit and you should get the 5% mode. If not clean threads and try again.
If this doesn't work send Edgetac a PM in CPFM. They reply quickly and their customer service has been great.

Sverre

KRS1

Newly Enlightened
It has come to my attention that raidfire spear has Q5 WC ( yellow dom) where as DBS v2 same Q5 WC ( silver base cree). MY question is does this make any different in performance?

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has come to my attention that raidfire spear has Q5 WC ( yellow dom) where as DBS v2 same Q5 WC ( silver base cree). MY question is does this make any different in performance?

"Silver" Cree comes from new factory and has the same performance.

There's something wrong with your Spear. DBS has slightly better throw and Spear should kick WF-600 in throw.

KRS1

Newly Enlightened
I dont know

but i did a beam test at 8m the hot spot for my spear is twice as big compare to DBS the intensity is very tight hot spot for DBS v2

ill try to get some foto soon.

so is there something wrong with my spear?

Latest posts