• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight RAT's Massive Surefire Sale thread

Hank25

Newly Enlightened
I will take L1 A17998

Also curious what emitter if any is in A14001

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is stock emitter in L1-HA A14001 or is it a host?
Also curious what emitter if any is in A14001

No it is not stock it has been changed already but I have no idea what is in it now as it was done over 10yrs ago.
Yes has an emitter in it very good swap out job wish I could solder that good.
If you are after stock I have a NIB also same light.

Mappo

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm interested in both the L1-HA Red gen 2 and gen 5 (used). I Hope you are doing ok given the natural disaster your friends and family are facing!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on whoever got the Crosshair 6P. I used to own that light. I must have sold it to you years ago Rat.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fellow collectors.
Sorry for the late replay been away on a fishing trip and have come back to a big list of PM's and emails so I am answering them in order.

It's becoming a bit of a mess trying to keep track of lights people are asking about and holding them until I hear back from them so as of now no more holding lights first person who pays for a light gets it as its just to confusing people are asking about the same light I am telling them its on hold I then never hear back from the person who asked to hold it peoples email names are different to CPF names mixing me up its a mess and melting my little brain.

Ok I will be replying to all Post, PM's and emails today so if you have sent me a message expect a reply today. will be adding some new lights soon.

All lights have and will be sent out same or next day after payment with tracking numbers. So far all shipping has been great no delays all arriving in a fast resendable time frame. Last week I had a few lights sent to Italy and they arrived in less than a week that's fast.

thx
Will

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was the blue ano early 6p pulled off sale?
It disappeared along with my post. I am now questioning myself if it ever existed 🦧
That was on my other sale thread I have two running one for general Surefire lights and one for rare Surefire lights.
The Blue 6P is in this post here
20220808_181618.jpg