• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Reluctant Sale: Leef/SF light 2x18650 SOLD

cfromc

Enlightened
Long story short, I have too many lights and I need to sell one or two. This is one of my favorites (aren't they all :p). I will not have internet at my house until sometime on 9/26/07 (don't ask but AT&T screwed up and can't fix it until then). So my pictures will be limited to ones I took when I first built the light. I only have access from work right now so I may not be able to answer questions for several hours. If the light is still around on Wednesday night I will be able to post more pictures.

Here it is:
  • Leef body 2x18650 HAIII OD - body mint
  • Surefire SW02 clickie switch HAIII - very good condition
  • Surefire C3 Bezel - glass in great condition however bezel has one small spot/imperfection on the edge
  • Surefire lanyard (one on light has only one adjustment "bead", if you want a lanyard with two "beads", I can change it out.)
  • P91 lamp with under 4 hours runtime
  • 2 AW protected 18650 L-ion batteries on their third cycle. Batteries under four months old (since I received them)
  • All contact areas have Pro-Gold on them. O-rings and threads have been lubed
This this is a flood monster with a big, bright wall of light (thanks to the P91) with a run-time of approximately 40 minutes. With a P90 it is still very bright but with a run-time of over 90 minutes. Estimated TORCH lumens with a full charge is over 350 on the P91 and over 150 with the P90. The P90 is actually very bright with great throw but the P91 just takes the light past 10 on the dial to 11 with the intensity of the "bright wall of light". (I'm starting to talk myself into keeping it so I will shut up now and show some pictures)
Leef2.jpg

Leef1.jpg

I am asking $175 plus $5 for shipping, including insurance to the US. For international, we can discuss shipping methods/costs. I accept Paypal or USPS MO. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. If there are any "conditional" I'll take its, I will respond in the order received.

Please do not post a plain "I'll take it" if it is conditional, please PM me. Also, I know I will get asked this so I'll just say for the time being I am selling this light as a complete assembly and not parting it out (I know several people want the 2x18650 body)

Last edited:

cfromc

Enlightened
Re: Reluctant Sale: Leef/SF light 2x18650

Sold to stockae92

I miss it already.....