REMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
This is the best news I've heard in a long, long, long time!!!
:) :D :grin2: :thumbsup: :twothumbs: :thumbsup: :grin2: :D :) :D :grin2: :thumbsup: :twothumbs: :thumbsup: :grin2: :D :) :D :grin2: :thumbsup: :twothumbs: :thumbsup: :grin2: :D :)

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Good to hear Jeff!! Keep up the fight!

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
That's the best news you can get, better than the lottery.

I have a sister-in-law who had a very odd, and serious, type of lung cancer. She has been in remission for 20 years now. Modern medicine, positive attitude, and prayer.

Empath

Flashaholic
Jeff, a couple of observations, if I may:

Solomon's observation: Proverbs 15:29
The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

James' observation: James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

There has been, to a significant degree, some assumptions of researchers based on nothing but prayer, that tends to detract from what can be accomplished. I don't emphasize the power of prayers as much as I emphasize the power of the one that chooses to listen to them.

May you, and your friends, continue to be counted worthy of the ear of the one that has the power.

This round has been given to you. Keep fighting; life's fight has many rounds.

changsn

Newly Enlightened
Great Father's Day present - ok maybe a bit early....delighted to hear the news - so many have prayed and helped...

Sam

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Cool Jeff!! You have learned and experienced much which most can only try to imagine. May you continue to learn but not in such a hard way and teach those of us who have not been where you have been. It would seem your work is not done here. :) I think you will appreciate the challenges yet to come and do well with your unfinished chapters. Good and long book may it be!! :thumbsup: