RIPOFFS back in business! 155 Different Holsters available Here

precisionworks

Flashaholic

brightnorm

Flashaholic
...Now my D cell mag loop, that snapped on and stayed put and ended the "discussion", but I did know guys that theirs came unhooked so there you have it....anything can fail under the right (wrong) circumstances.

I always wondered about the Mags bouncing out of the ring. Was it possible to tuck the tail into a pocket?

Brightnorm

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I went to the actual Filmtools store, I remember seeing a ton of rip-offs gear and thinking "oh crap, these are what everyone had been talking about." Figured they were just remaining stock, but it appears not. Glad to see that, sometimes I prefer clipping a pouch to my pocket instead of weighing down my belt with a belt loop only pouch.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quote:
I had a clip hopelessly sprung during a scuffle with a druggie one night. My gear went flying luckily only my spare light and a leatherman. I never could repair it. Granted that might be unusual circumstances for some, but it was all too common back in the day.

That was back when they first were in business...but I have been wary of clip on items ever since.

I have had that happen before. I have found that using wire ties prevents it from happening, or if the clip becomes "sprung", using a wire tie lets me place it "back in service". Hope this might help FWIW.

dmz

Enlightened
How are the new padded smooth nylon ripoff flashlight holsters?

Which ripoff flashlight holster works best for a Surefire 6PD & Surefire G2?
co-153 or co-181?

Will the ripoff flashlight holster scratch up the finish on my Surefire flashlights? I read that the SF holsters wear out even HAIII finish.

I'm not looking for a tight fitting retention holster like the Surefire holsters. Does the flashlight pull freely in and out of the ripoff flashlight holster with minimal resistance?

http://ripoffs.com/flashpage/flashpage.html

Last edited:

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
Nice to see a thread on holsters. I cannot use a holster with a clip. the clip, flashlight and all would soon be gone in some ditch. My holsters must be belt loop type as they have the best chance of being there when I need it.

I tried one of the Maxpedition series, a 5" tube sheath and it is really well built, but to narrow to hold my UF Alpha C1. The search continues.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Yep, i prefer an actual Belt-Loop, also.

The clips simply don't hold well enough for me.

:thumbsdow

_

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
etc.

I use the CO-94 for my SF D3 Defender, but that holster would also fit the SF 9P with no problems. The BL-94 is the Belt Loop model if you prefer that style to the Clip-On. Good Luck with your decision.

H.D.T. = Happy Dark Trails

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
i have their holsters the CO-1, BL-6 & another out-of-production holster similiar to BL-34.

rare find in local stores where i am at.:(

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Anyone know of a RipOffs holster that fits
the Olight M20 Warrior ?

(with the Grip-Ring installed)

Been using the BL-188 model, which i had for
my Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA Luxeon,
but that holster is really a bit too big.

Yes, yes, i know Olight includes a holster with the M20,
but (for me), that's somewhat MORE than i want.

Looking for a simpler solution.

Thank you for any suggestions.

:)
_

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, these holsters look great, wish we had things like this in singapore

Last edited:

sims2k

Enlightened
How are the new padded smooth nylon ripoff flashlight holsters?

Which ripoff flashlight holster works best for a Surefire 6PD & Surefire G2?
co-153 or co-181?

Will the ripoff flashlight holster scratch up the finish on my Surefire flashlights? I read that the SF holsters wear out even HAIII finish.

http://ripoffs.com/flashpage/flashpage.html

I need one for a surefire 6P and C2 Centurion....