• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sale now withdrawn) Thinning collection of rare lights!!!

Xmldriver

Enlightened
Re: Grail Sale!!! Thinning out some of my collection of Awesome lights!!!

Hello all- OK, I am willing to open this up to Europe & Australia only, but will only ship via USPS Express Mail Padded Envelope. I also will not be sending a battery with these lights to these locations due to customs and will declare a nominal value. I am not responsible for loss lights once they have shipped, so please keep that in mind. I will make sure that they are securely packaged up. The cost for this is around $40-45. With this in mind, please add $30 addtl. to cost of item in OP if you want to do this. Please make sure that your address is accurate on Paypal and also PM it in full to me as well...thanks!

Thanks, I'll have to drop out and let someone else grab this combo though as it puts it out of my budget, sorry. Someone from the US grab this, it's a real deal here!

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, I'll have to drop out and let someone else grab this combo though as it puts it out of my budget, sorry. Someone from the US grab this, it's a real deal here!

No problem, appreciate your interest! :)

Last edited:

cactux

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #10

Last edited:

cactux

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent. Thank you Tony :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #1.
:paypal:

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #1.
:paypal:

Thank you sir! PM replied to.

Heading out with the family to service and then lunch, but will reply to any PM's as soon as I can. Have a great day and thanks!

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Hello- I will be ending this sale later this evening around 8pm CST if not before, there are a few incredible lights still left. I do have one last light that I have decided to sell. I am going to keep the sale of this light for U.S. CPF members only. It is a McGizmo Haiku (Ti) that I recently had Flucero mod. with the details of the mod below. The light body is in VG+ condition. I am the 2nd owner and have not carried since getting her late last year. The original owner lightly carried her, but took very good care of her. I am not home, but will supply a picture of her and post when I get home. The only reason that I am thinking of selling her is that I may get a AA Haiku straight from Don. Details of mod from email exchange with Flucero (Frank)- I have a nickel plated brass can on hand that I can use if you would like (this is what we used).

Regarding the driver, the current ones I have on hand are linear and so are best with RCR cells (I would send with a fully charged cell).

How hard do you want to drive the XPG2? In my humble opinion 1400mA (this is what I went with) is perfect as anything more will result in less output due to heat, and also reduced runtime on high.

A 5000K XPG2 will give you a beautiful tint with no sacrifice in output at all. I can program the UI with 5 modes, from barely lit to full blast and anywhere in between. It has hybrid, which memorizes the current mode however upon a mode change it always reverts back to the first mode. This is nice as it allows you to revert back to the most used modes without cycling through all modes to get back (this is what we went with). Flucero truly cares about his customers and makes sure that you get exactly what you want!

***Let me say that this light has an absolutely gorgeous beam-shot and Flucero is a master craftsman, perfectionist and a pleasure to deal with!!! You know this once you have dealt with him!- Price: (SOLD) $435/total shipped :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Marten

Newly Enlightened

I know that your listing states US only. However, should you re-consider, I will take this... (Though, you probably won't have a shortage of US buyers for this)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

I know that your listing states US only. However, should you re-consider, I will take this... (Though, you probably won't have a shortage of US buyers for this)

Hello- (SOLD) I assume that you are referring to the Haiku. I would like to keep this light for a U.S. sale. However, if no US members take her by 8pm CST this evening, I will reach back out to you, OK? Just sent you a PM... ***All- (7) lights still available for sale! Planning on securely packaging up and creating tracking#'s this evening and dropping off at my local PO tomorrow morning! To all Buyers, Paypal will be updated with your tracking#, but I will PM you as well. Please let me know when you all receive your lights via PM...thanks!

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Sale withdrawn for now....thank you!!!

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Hello- I am back from my business trip sooner than expected! I am going to re-open this listing for the remaining lights still available on the OP through this Friday, 8/30 and then will withdraw until least Thanksgiving time. The remaining lights will be available for US CPF members only. I apoligize for this! Thanks for looking and thank you CPF for the amount of visitors to this page!

***Note: I normally log-off around 8pm CST, so if you respond after that time, just say 'I'll Take It', which # and light(s) and I will respond to you the next morning. I always ship lights purchased within 24hrs after cleared payment via Paypal...thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: (Sale is back on!) Thinning collection of rare lights!!!

#15 - arrived :thanks:

I appreciate the quick shipping and excellent communication through the sale ... :twothumbs

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

#8 & #12 Arrived in better than expected condition & well packed. Thank you for answering my questions and a FLAWLESS transaction. :wave:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Thank you YummyBacon! and Archimedes, I am glad they arrived safely & Enjoy! It looks like CPF is back up again after being down for a while. :thumbsup:

cactux

Newly Enlightened
Mine has just arrived (#10). I love it. Now I want the Ti or Da version

Last edited: